Nopal for blood sugar and more

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Jun 01, 2012

Please note, people: this is pure product with NO additives, and freeze-dried. This means you're taking the real food without added junk, in convenient and natural veggie caps. It really does lower my blood sugar (Type II diabetic), and, yes, it's very good for your digestion and elimination. Really a helpful and wholesome product that more people should know about, and I agree that Seagate is a trustworthy company. Hope iHerb always carries it!

cleansing power

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Apr 17, 2011

I have been taking 2 Nopal Cactus caps with 2 Acai berry caps before meals 2 times a day for 2 weeks. The pimples on my temples are pretty much gone (pimples on your temple areas normally mean you need to clean your colon and cut down the Carbs). I am very pleased and will re-order again.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer3122834 on Aug 27, 2009

This seems to work pretty good. Helps to keep blood sugar from spiking & aids with elimination. Elimination is the key to preventive maintenance. The price is really good.

Great for Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Apr 17, 2011

Nopal Cactus taken before each meal should be part of every diabetics arsenal.

Posted by Reviewer1062504 on Sep 27, 2011

No more stool softener since I have been on this product. I won't be without it.

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 22, 2010

I use this product to help me curb my appetite. I take it just before I eat. It's also a "gentle" way for me to cleanse my colon. Seagate is an excellent company and holds to the highest standards.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2952833 on Jul 09, 2009

I find the capsules work better than pills! I don't know why, but they do.

Nopal

Posted by 5057889450913094750 on Jun 13, 2012

A great find for me. I am diabetic and nopal really helps me to control my sugar levels. I am very pleased to find nopal.

So far so good

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on Sep 27, 2013

I take these before each meal and find that my sweet cravings have decreased and my energy has increased. I've been having trouble losing weight from my waist even with careful diet and vigorous exercise, and I'm noticing a shift in that. Will order this again.

Posted by 5461626608225191733 on May 03, 2016

I purchased this product as I was finding the taste of nopal cactus powder overwhelming. This product is equally good - however you need to take 6 caps at a time - which is a lot at once. We use nopal cactus for the inflammation (arthritis for me) and type 1 diabetes (for my daughter). We have both seen improvements since taking the product. I have moved my daughter onto a different brand though, as 3 - 6 caps at once was too much for a child to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »