Seagate, Olive Leaf Throat Spray, Raspberry Spearmint, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

another cold buster!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

Part of our three part cold and flu fighting! This, p-73 Oreganol, and NSC beta-glucans! Merck Pharma tried to patent Olive leaf 25 years ago because of its effectiveness, but abandoned the project when they found that the natural stuff worked, but their isolated compounds didn't. They know it works, but couldn't make money on it. Definately a must have for your cold fighting plan!

I always make sure to have a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Sep 01, 2009

I always make sure to have a bottle handy. I spray my son's (or My) throat at the first sign of trouble and 99% of he time the symptoms go away.

Throat care

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Dec 02, 2010

This spray is a safe and very effective sore throat fighter. I like to use it if My throat starts to feel scratchy, before it gets too bad to keep it from getting worse. The taste is very pleasant and it works great.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1018977 on May 25, 2012

This is one of my favorite products ever. Love to use this especially for my little ones. The taste is great. Mom of 6 blessings. Seagate is a wonderful and reliable company. I use many of their products.

Really healing spray

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

I use it, when I feel, that the cold and thoat pain may begin. And they pass by. Using it as a profilactic treatment, I cannot say if it helps when cold and thoat pain are at their height, because with this spray a have had no such case yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »