10% Off Orders Over $40!

Seagate, Olive·Viate, Topical Skin Relief, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Olive-viate for eczema

Posted by 4727038720862250506 on Nov 02, 2013

I had recently got a bad case of eczema around my eyes and had read somewhere that this stuff had done the trick in clearing it up for somebody else. First impression was that it seemed like a very small amount for how much it cost, but it did a good job at clearing up the skin around my eyes. I used it on my eyelids, eventhough it says on the box not to use it on eyes..I just used a small amount and didn't put it in my actual eye. No problems.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Nov 04, 2013

I have a foot fungus that recurs every few years and have tried various treatments for it hoping something would end it forever. This time it was quite strong and my skin developed a hard, scaly surface that was itchy, burning and very uncomfortable. I started working with soaking my foot in a 2:1 water/vineagr solution two or three times a day and then applying tea tree oil. While that slightly lessened the itch the fungus seemed too strong. I kept the vinegar soaks and substituted Olive-Viate for the tea tree and it slowly started to heal. After 2 weeks the scaly skin came off showing clear, soft skin below. Works slowly, but no chemicals. Would use again.

I love this company

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jul 27, 2010

Good product but a little messy to work with. I love Seagate products! I heard about them on Know the Cause on TV. I use several of their products. Previously skin doctor had to remove small growths which eventually came back. Decided to start applying this to that area at night. In a matter of a few days the growths are definitely going away.

seagate olive-viate topical skin relief

Posted by Reviewer2073677 on Oct 26, 2010

this has been very effective for me on rashes and on severely cracked and bleeding lips

Good stuff... not perfect

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Jul 28, 2009

As far as I can tell, this is some of the best oil on the market. Used it on my psoriasis/eczema while I had it. Pricey, but you get what you pay for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »