Great Company...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i prefer the plain lightly salted green soybeans from this same company this product is excellent by itself,slightly sweet & slightly salty.some kids will love it,lots of protein inside...

Tasty and healthy!

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

Great tasty healthy snack. It energises with the right ingredients (even though I don't really like all the ingredients it has) but as a guilty snack it's just fine!

Delicious!

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Aug 29, 2014

As a vegetarian I need to take care of daily protein intake. At the same time, I love salty snacks. With this product I hit two birds with one rock: Edamame is high in protein, and it tastes absolutely great! The only downside is that I just can't close the bag and quit eating until the bag is empty.

Healthy snack!

Posted by 4888753618378374734 on Sep 14, 2014

So much better than chips, nice salty flavour!

Tastes yummy

Posted by 4647523095515592535 on Aug 15, 2015

I read about this on Mens Fitness and then i ordered all the way to Norway. It took around three days to reach to me. WOW! It tastes amazing! Great source of protein and love it. Would definately order again. Thanks a billion!

We Could Not Put Them Down

Posted by HelloJohn on Aug 02, 2013

My family and I devoured the bag in one sitting. We love edamame (aka soybeans) as a healthy snack warmed in a microwaved at home. While this version is not as healthy due to the processing (which introduces sugar and sodium, increases fat and decreases vitamin C and calcium), it still tastes good. One note – it had a slight taste of peanuts. This is important to know as the packaging did state that the product is manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts and other nuts. This is OK for us but should be noted for those that have peanut or tree nut (e.g. almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts) allergies.

Great snack!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

Not the healthiest snack because of the coating, but it is addictive. Very tasty and crunchy

A bit salty

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I would really recommend to the company to reduce the salt a bit. I'm already a heavy salter and I find it a tad too salty even for me. I'm really curious if others find it too salty. My salt tolerance is very high and I enjoy it. I can imagine people sensitive to salt, might find it overpowering. I'm reluctant to let my kids have too much because of this but we all really like this product. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Yummy!!

Posted by 4791372602314977836 on Jun 23, 2016

Great bargain from a trusted company!!!

product of china

Posted by 4771350127532523179 on Dec 26, 2015

it is a product of china