Some are spicy, some not-so-much

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on Oct 03, 2013

I ordered both the wasabi and the plain salted edamame beans and the beans taste nice and are salty enough. The salt seem to stick better on the wasabi beans with the plain salted beans most of the salt was in the bottom of the packets. These can be surprisingly spicy and I like spicy snacks! But some beans are pretty mild and others surprise you make you feel like you're on fire! :) For some reason the 8 snack packs are cheaper by weight than the bigger bags and are easier to take with you for a snack on the bus, train, work, whatever. Might be a good idea to buy the snack packs to stop you from eating a whole bigger bag too, because they are quite tasty.

Value for money

Posted by 5342746669244409521 on May 08, 2016

8 packs at a very good price. Great for on-the-go and lunch snack. Excellent taste

My Staple

Posted by 5031703427915897628 on Nov 17, 2016

I always have this edamame in my house. It's delicious and healthy.

Love it!

Posted by 5233212705329863799 on Apr 05, 2016

It is healthy and it is wasabi flavor

Yummy

Posted by wisdomlau on May 03, 2016

delicious

Very fresh ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 01, 2015

... crisp, light, healthy snack

Lovely surprising mild, salty and burnig.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

The occasional and surprising taste of burning wasabi certainly opens up my sinuses. I quite enjoy these. They are not all that stong all the time, and that what makes me love them. They are really tasty as well. A good and healthy snack for when hunger strikes between meals. I like them after a workout at the gym. Keep them in my bag for emergencies.

Good snack.

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2015

I like these as a crunchy, healthy snack. Single-serving bags are also one reason I like this product.

Too spicy

Posted by 4912173254472970270 on Oct 07, 2016

Very tasty but as I'm not used to eat too spicy, it might be a little too much for me.

ok

Posted by 4886706809805390637 on Aug 01, 2016

it was okay. i did not taste thewasabi almost at all but it was hot/spicy healthy