Great food item

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Oct 26, 2013

I didn't know what to expect ordering this but went ahead and ordered 3 packets. I'd never eaten dulse before. The packets arrived and look identical to the picture here. After opening the packet I tore off a piece to taste. The texture was so soft and just melted in the mouth. It had an absolutely delicious unique flavour that was very sea-like i.e. subtle saltiness together with a starchy nutritiousness. It was so nice I ate half the packet straight away. The colour is lovely rich reddish and velvety. I didn't bother adding it to meals but have been using it as a little snack or an after meal finish. This new discovery has become a favourite food item, coming from Iceland and being an natural unprocessed food is a real treat.

Too savory when eaten raw

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Jan 10, 2014

I prepared soup instead, no need to soak before hand since it would disintegrate very fast upon cooking. Yummy.

Dulse

Posted by vegrus on Apr 25, 2014

This the most delicious seaweed I tasted so far! I ate whole packet at once just as snack. It smells fishy, and tastes like some smoked fish, but taste is really nice (and better then taste of dulse by Frontier). Definitely will order this again.

Incredible product the best seaweed out there

Posted by 4998547047681526967 on Oct 13, 2014

Please give this a try. This by far the BEST seaweed by the BEST company out there. I have tried so many different seaweed products that I can say that this one is truly the best. Most importantly it is not contaminated with radioactivity which is so prevalent in other seaweeds especially from Japan/China/Pacific ocean. This seaweed is pure GOLD! It is incredibly delicious! Please give it a try you will not be disappointed. And the amount of benefits that it gives your body is uncanny!

Delight

Posted by 5360990025497008364 on Apr 14, 2015

Just out of this world!!! Raw dulse has the same taste as fish caviar. Higly recommend!

soft and delicious

Posted by 5726696131910846683 on Feb 18, 2016

As far as Atlantic-sourced dulse is concerned, Seaweed Iceland is giving Coast of Maine a run for its money. This is excellent dulse--it's hard to stop eating it directly from the package. My only complaint is that the package is so small. I wish a larger size were available--and that many more Seaweed Iceland products were offered.

The best seaweed ever

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Mar 19, 2016

This Dulse from Seaweed Iceland is by far the best seaweed I have ever eaten. Dulse has long been my favorite seaweed, but this dulse is even better.

Delicious!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 07, 2016

Love this seaweed as it is so natural and tasty. It's one of the best I have ever tried and keep buying it.

Super nice!

Posted by 4731476364883065026 on May 18, 2014

I like it. The taste reminds me of the taste of dried fish that I used to eat when I was small, but even nicer - soft, easy to chew and guilt-free! I am getting loads of it just now.

Love this Dulse

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

The best Dulse I've tasted. I have a slow thyroid. So, I eat some every day. I have to control myself not to eat the whole package!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »