Seaweed Iceland, Dulse, Raw, 1.76 oz (50 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great food item

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Oct 26, 2013

I didn't know what to expect ordering this but went ahead and ordered 3 packets. I'd never eaten dulse before. The packets arrived and look identical to the picture here. After opening the packet I tore off a piece to taste. The texture was so soft and just melted in the mouth. It had an absolutely delicious unique flavour that was very sea-like i.e. subtle saltiness together with a starchy nutritiousness. It was so nice I ate half the packet straight away. The colour is lovely rich reddish and velvety. I didn't bother adding it to meals but have been using it as a little snack or an after meal finish. This new discovery has become a favourite food item, coming from Iceland and being an natural unprocessed food is a real treat.

Too savory when eaten raw

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Jan 10, 2014

I prepared soup instead, no need to soak before hand since it would disintegrate very fast upon cooking. Yummy.

Super nice!

Posted by 4731476364883065026 on May 18, 2014

I like it. The taste reminds me of the taste of dried fish that I used to eat when I was small, but even nicer - soft, easy to chew and guilt-free! I am getting loads of it just now.

Dulse

Posted by vegrus on Apr 25, 2014

This the most delicious seaweed I tasted so far! I ate whole packet at once just as snack. It smells fishy, and tastes like some smoked fish, but taste is really nice (and better then taste of dulse by Frontier). Definitely will order this again.

Love this Dulse

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

The best Dulse I've tasted. I have a slow thyroid. So, I eat some every day. I have to control myself not to eat the whole package!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »