RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,722.13

₽3,722.79

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106421 Aug 25, 2011

Very pure w/o any other ingredients. I would reorder it again & hope you will resume stocking this supplement. I know other people who want to order this product & are disappointed it is no longer available.

Exceptional Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2960018 Dec 31, 2010

Exceptional quality, dissolves easily and pleasant taste (like powdered milk). I am seeing results after just a few days of beginning colostrum. Highly recommend! LOVE this product!!!

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Feb 09, 2011

I give this to my animals per the vet recommendation. Seems to work well. Seems like a really good value, too. Great iHerb service as usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

much better than milk and whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Jun 30, 2011

taking this product has help me sleep better and with my immunity and intestines. it works much better than drinking milk or whey. I thing it is safe to drink specially those of us that can not tolerate well dairys

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

SEDONA LABS UNREACHABLE FOR INFO!!

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Jul 06, 2014

Even though I enjoyed eating this because it tasted just like powdered milk , which it does have in it I did not order again as I could not find out from Sedona Labs how much Colostrum and how much powdered milk? The company emails were never answered and their info email referred me to there customer service email and never got a straight answer so I gave up . If you like eating powdered milk then u will love this but dis no harm and did not do anything special either. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

Позиции 1-5 из 5