great

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 25, 2011

Very pure w/o any other ingredients. I would reorder it again & hope you will resume stocking this supplement. I know other people who want to order this product & are disappointed it is no longer available.

Exceptional Quality

Posted by Reviewer2960018 on Dec 31, 2010

Exceptional quality, dissolves easily and pleasant taste (like powdered milk). I am seeing results after just a few days of beginning colostrum. Highly recommend! LOVE this product!!!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Feb 09, 2011

I give this to my animals per the vet recommendation. Seems to work well. Seems like a really good value, too. Great iHerb service as usual.

much better than milk and whey

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jun 30, 2011

taking this product has help me sleep better and with my immunity and intestines. it works much better than drinking milk or whey. I thing it is safe to drink specially those of us that can not tolerate well dairys

SEDONA LABS UNREACHABLE FOR INFO!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 06, 2014

Even though I enjoyed eating this because it tasted just like powdered milk , which it does have in it I did not order again as I could not find out from Sedona Labs how much Colostrum and how much powdered milk? The company emails were never answered and their info email referred me to there customer service email and never got a straight answer so I gave up . If you like eating powdered milk then u will love this but dis no harm and did not do anything special either. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.