• New! Updated Formula!

• Customer Ratings

WARNING.....UPDATED REVIEW FROM FIRST PARAGRAPH, BELOW

Posted by Reviewer2609182 on Feb 07, 2013

iFlora by Sedona is a great product. I don't take a product like this, unless I see it doing something for me. Antibiotics lead to cell death and candida in the gut, which leads to gas and other problems. iFlora works. RM, Illinois TITLE CHANGED, UPDATED REVIEW OF PRODUCT WARNING, I wrote the above review a while ago, and I have seen some things that I don't like. I believe strongly that the product does not last anywhere near as long as the expiration date. The best that I can tell is that the product oxidizes quite quickly. I have some product that is a little over six months prior to expiration, and it is half brown. It also does not taste quite right. Sedona needs to state the condition of the product at expiration, and likely shorten the expiration. If you buy this product, I would refridgerate it, and only buy that which you can use in a couple of months. Otherwise, it is my feeling that you are buying a pig in a poke.

These are just okay

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Feb 06, 2012

I don't feel that these are spectacular or work that well.

Powerful Probiotic

Posted by Osanderos on Jan 06, 2012

I used first for two weeks and digestion system felt pretty normal. Thought that this product is fantastic, but then my system sloved down so I went back to my old probiotic product. This product truly effects digestion. Smaller dosage is suits me better. I this is very potential product for supporting gut flora. Price is very good.

improvement on IBS condition

Posted by Reviewer1460935 on Nov 22, 2011

It seems to improve my IBS - D condition. It has done nothing for my acid reflux.

Average and Expensive

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 19, 2011

I took this product for awhile and found not much of a difference. Frankly for the price it is not really worth it to me. Though I may be inclined to try it one more time in the future. The price is what gets me the most as I did not really feel any difference.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1075630 on Sep 13, 2011

Works well for my family members but not so well for me.

new product for me

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Mar 12, 2010

Am not sure of benefits yet.

JUST STARTED

Posted by Reviewer1936373 on Nov 11, 2009

Taking this because of my Colitis. Seems to be helping with regularity, digestion and bloating.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2101703 on Jul 31, 2009

It also works. good for a shelf-stabil probiotic.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1887822 on May 05, 2009

Easy to take, keep the digestive system working well. Ideal for someone who cant take the yoghurt drinks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »