Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sedona Products International, Crystalux, Body Powder, Unscented, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

This Is Almost A Four Star Product

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 14, 2010

I only use non-toxic personal care products. I use Nature Rich brand non toxic roll-on or spray deodorants. I also use body powders. I bought the Crystalux Body Powder because it is a non scented powder that might also work as a deodorant for an upcoming camping trip. I noticed right off that it does have a gravely texture, not too bad, but the minerals are not ground fine like they should be. It seems they might not be blended in well enough to be part of the actual powdery part. Not uncomfortable to put on or anything, just would expect it be be all ground up into a fine powder. I did not find the deodorant protection good enough for me to not wear my usual mineral deodorant. This powder does help control odor, but not as well as my regular stuff. So, unless you are a relatively inactive person or don't mind a slight amount of body odor, then you could give this a try for an underarm deodorant substitute. I would recommend this to try in shoes unless you prefer plain baking soda.

A life saver!

Posted by Reviewer3175188 on Mar 18, 2011

Suffering with multiple chemical sensitivity makes it difficult to find personal care products without ANY fragrance or debilitating chemicals. My hubby likes to use body powder after bathing but I couldn't find anything that wasn't indirectly reactive to me. This powder is amazing. I've begun using it also and it keeps me ultra-dry and eliminates the rashes in moist "hidden" areas. Recommend it highly. Am stocking up.

Unscented powder

Posted by Reviewer3175299 on Apr 02, 2011

Perfect to use when you want an effective powder without a scent to conflict with your perfume/ fragrance. Works well as foot, body powder as well as 'dry' shampoo.

Amazing powder

Posted by Reviewer1627568 on Dec 29, 2009

This powder is simply great. I don't have to use deodorant anymore. Best of all, it's not talcum powder.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1974881 on Mar 08, 2010

My husband really likes this. Works well with or without deodorant and is gentle on sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »