Great

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

I don't like to use regular pads from the drugstore, because the plastic materials they used irrate me and make me feel itchy at night. With these I have no problem, they are breathable, made of cotton, no plastic top layer, feel very comfortable.

good

Posted by iherblover on Mar 22, 2010

very good! easy to use, gentle, odorless.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Jun 20, 2010

It's great to have a feminine product that isn't full of fragrances and bleach.

Great pads

Posted by Reviewer1415757 on Jan 10, 2009

I love these pads. It makes me happy to know that I'm using safer products for my body.

安心感があります

Posted by Reviewer1149465 on Feb 27, 2010

日本の長時間ナプキンより、ちょっと作りは簡素です。パッケージや個包装がプラスチックだったり、Natracareよりナチュラル度は劣りますが、同じsuperでも長時間使う分にはこちらの商品の方が安心感があります。

ok

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Nov 16, 2012

really long, used them at night, wings stick well, comfortable and soft for skin. Still have an impression that on heavy flow days you should change them more often than usual pads from drugstores.I was surprised that these pads are as comfortable as chemical ones.

Unable to absorb as much as expect

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Unable to absorb as much as expected. Need to change more often. Too costly for long term usage. I am now back to my conventional trusted brands Kotex.

!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 29, 2012

izcilas bezhlora hig.paketes

Natural one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 23, 2012

This is much more comfortable that pads from Russian supermarkets that irritate skin and contain nasty chemicals. Will buy more

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

Great product. The material is very nice. Doesn't irritate the sensitive areas. The configuration of these pads is optimal, the wings really provide an additional protection. Like it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »