Very good product

Posted by 4987934526657077430 on Jun 22, 2014

Too bad it's discontinued

Doesn't smell like citrus!

Posted by Reviewer2370040 on Feb 18, 2014

This product actually has Thyme oil in it and thats what it smells like! Definitely not a citrus scent which was dissapointing as I am currently pregnant and can't stand the smell of thyme at the moment!

Smells like ointment

Posted by 4775150227698896496 on Dec 24, 2013

The smell is a little weird, but it doesn't remain for much long anyway. I like the product.

fairly nice but

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Nov 25, 2013

It smells awful. And there is no way for me to estimate when the surface is sanitized.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Sep 23, 2013

I try not to use disposable products but my need to 'quick clean' my house won out. These are very good with a nice scent. I wish they were made from recycled paper.

Very disinfecting

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is very strong of thyme and a hint of lemongrass, didnt irritate my sinuses or my pets though. It cleaned my guinea pigs cage thoroughly and left it smelling clean and fresh, also good for cleaning plastic. Will purchase this product again.

Good Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes are great for spot-cleaning around the house since it doesn't leave much of a filmy residue, and I keep them in my car so that I can wipe down tables in restaurants. The "scent" of thyme is actually mostly coming from the active disinfecting ingredient, Thymol. I think that this is great — no benzene, isopropyl alcohol or triclosan. The price is alright, so this is a good value in my opinion.

Wipes

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

Great to have around the house.

Great for bathroom pick ups

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

These are fairly expensive and have a lot of packaging for using a lot, but I love having them available to spot clean the bathroom between cleanings and to keep the toilet spotless. They disinfect without unhealthy chemicals. I love Seventh Generation products for that reason.

Excellent wipes great for fast cleaning

Posted by ohMiriam on May 08, 2012

All-purpose wipes, perfect for fast cleaning for all surfaces. This is very important - without chemical stuff. I'll buy again. Отличные салфетки для быстрой уборки. Подходят так же и для детских игрушек. Запах не навязчивый, буду покупать ещё.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »