Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Mar 27, 2010

The best of all the natural brands that I have tried. Works just as well as commercial brands and best of all it's all natural and eco-friendly. You feel safe using these as they are not toxic. Good for heavy days and night use.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 10, 2012

I do like Natracare products as well but these pads are fantastic!!. Sticks well to undergarments so no bunching during sleep, a perfect thickness so it's not too uncomfortable, but enough to absorb, and very comfortable against my sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying these.

7th Generation to the rescue!!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012

Absorbs more than other pads

Stays in place!

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

Finally I have found a large natural pad that stays in place! I use these day and night when my flow is the heaviest.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4916778572324038382 on Oct 08, 2012

These are a great buy, they work great and do not cause any irritation. Very absorbent.

Great pads!

Posted by 5110784684314734615 on Jun 28, 2013

Just used the first piece,and it's really great feeling.It's the most comfortable pads that I have ever used!

Great pads

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013

They work really well and are long enough. I like that they are chlorine free as I am sensitive.

Maxi is definitely better than the Ultra Thins...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Dec 12, 2013

I had bought the ultra thins of the SG and had problems with having the leaks. So my research on the various reviews across the Internet said that the Maxi SG was a better choice for the heavy flow days of both day and night time use. So I gave it a try and am very please to say I had no leaks! I saved the ultra thins for use after my heavy days was over.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Aug 21, 2014

this is the best product and want to buy more however it is discontinued... don't know why ...very reliable product and recommend to all. please have them in stock so that I can buy more....

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good