Shea Moisture, African Black Soap Facial Wash & Scrub, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Nice

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

Bought it for my husband, but sometimes use it myself. Quite gentle, gives you a fresh feeling, has a bit strong smell. Overall we liked it

Watery or thick and creamy ?

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jun 03, 2015

Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. Watery or thick and creamy consistency varies too much. I received 1 watery and 1 thick and creamy scrub. They both smell the same. According the ingredients it has to be thick and creamy. I suppose they did use too many liquid or too little solid ingredients. I really like this Facial Wash & Scrub but the watery consistency is almost impossible to use. I hope this was an accident.

Mon mari l'adore !

Posted by 5113736361671111099 on Aug 06, 2015

Il l'utilise avant de se raser, pour gommer le visage puis il rince, se rase et applique l'after shave de la même marque RESULTAT: Plus de boutons, rougeurs ou poils incarnés. Fini les problème de peau dû aux rasages

Value for money!

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

Value for money!

Watery Consistancy

Posted by 5260056155599543877 on Jan 31, 2015

I really love this product, but in my last order instead of the pasty like consistency the product was watery and did not have the fresh smell I have grown accustomed to. I have no idea if the product was old or just a bad batch, but in any event I will be ordering this product again to see if I can get my hands on the thick, rich, exfoliating product I love. I did order another product and I am not nearly as satisfied with the cost or the product.