New To iHerb?

Shea Radiance, Pure Shea Butter, Rainforest Spice, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Simply amazing. Great quality. Packaging SAFE for your skin's DNA

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Aug 05, 2011

This product surpassed my expectations in every way. The quality is extraordirary, no tricks. Beats any night cream hands-down, many times over. The amount is generous enough to last for months if you use it for your face and hands every day. Now the thing I least expected: The packaging should win a prize, too! It is _not_ plastic, so _no_ harmful chemicals will leak into the product and damage your skin's DNA as happens with most other cosmetics. No paint can leak either (as is the case with most cosmetics we can't really avoid buying, or can we now). I found it incredibly amazing to see how inventive the person was who designed this jar. It adds a lot of value to the product for reasons described above. If I could give it 10stars, I would.