CHANGED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer1588799 on Nov 13, 2008

Shepherd's Purse has changed my life. I have more energy than I have had for 10 years. I have fibroids and usually have my periods for 80 days at a time. First month with Shepherd's Purse and my period was 6 days!!!! Whooo hooooo

menstrual mahem

Posted by Reviewer1886593 on Dec 20, 2007

This is an excellent prduct for curbing the pain of menstrual cramps. It helps regulate blood flow during menstruation and was my lifesaver when I was suffering from the huge blood flow problem caused by endometriosis

Bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1425642 on Apr 20, 2009

I experienced 2 months of light to moderate bleeding after I had my iud inserted. I went back to the dr 2 times and she recommended an ultrasound to see if I had damaged by uterus after that test came back normal she recommended birth control pills to stop the bleeding. I took them every 6 hours to stop the bleeding and then once a day. The bleeding come back. I did an internet search and found out about Shepard's purse and the bleeding stopped the same day I started using Shepard's Purse. I recommended to my sister-in-law to stop her bleeding due to perimenopause. I worked for me.

Shepherd's Purse works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1638466 on Sep 30, 2009

I purchased Shepherd's Purse to deal with heavy bleeding due to uterine fibroids. It is important to note that I am pre-menopausal but getting close to menopause. I used it three times, monitoring myself for any possible side effects. I also did not use the full dosage. My cycle came and went with a substantial reduction in bleeding compared to last month and minimal discomfort. I highly recommend this herb to anyone suffering from heavy bleeding due to fibroids. Verify first that you do not have any other medical issues and read all of the information before taking it since everyone is different. Also, if you suffer from uterine fibroids, you can get relief by adjusting your diet, most notably by reducing the amount of dairy you consume. In my case, I eliminated yogurt and that too seems to have helped.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2098930 on May 24, 2009

I was beginning to think my only option left was a partial hysterectomy due to the extremely heavy bleeding every month. I got this and used it as directed and it worked like a miracle. The bleeding eased up and without terrible cramps. It is working just as well this month and this brand is very tolerable to drink as a tea. And the product arrived very fast too! Thank you!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1634631 on Mar 30, 2010

I used for peri-menopause bleeding and it started to slow it down right away and after three days bleeding stopped (I was bleeding 6 weeks before that!)

Shepherd's Purse

Posted by Reviewer3037439 on Oct 25, 2011

This stuff is nothing short of amazing for normalizing heavy menstrual flow. I used it about 6 times a day during a very heavy flow day, and it was miraculous! My heavy periods had left me anemic and exhausted, and now I have a solution to the problem.

Wow, this worked!

Posted by Reviewer3308602 on Nov 15, 2009

November 2009 I have horrible long, and VERY heavy periods due to fibroids! Periods that last 10 to 12 weeks at a time, it's awful! The Dr's keep pushing hysterectomy which I refuse. I ordered Shepherd's purse and within 2 weeks, my period subsided tremendously, and finally stopped after 3 weeks. A month later my period was extremely light and wow what a surprise! Thank you for all your other testimonials, those were the reason I ordered this product!! Ladies, keep taking this herb as a tea religiously 3 times a day, it really does work!

Shepherds Purse

Posted by Reviewer3216317 on Oct 21, 2007

This product helps to minimize any woman having a heavy flow or is experiencing perimenopause.

Most probably it works, girls!

Posted by Reviewer3184884 on Mar 13, 2009

Just want to advice to try this product. It does unlikely any harm, but it might help with perimenopause irregular bleeding. It helped myself in ~7days! So do not stop taking it when it seems does not work first few days!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »