Shikai, Borage Therapy, Dry Skin Lotion, Original Unscented, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Not so natural

Posted by Reviewer2885345 on Dec 02, 2008

While this product is comprised of some very good ingredients, I was disappointed to note that it contains methylparaben. While I don't mind putting parabens on my face, I am not willing to do so on such a large surface area as my body. Too bad because it was great for my keratosis pilaris.

Though the size is good …

Posted by Reviewer1339401 on Mar 06, 2010

It was not enriched so much though it bought to use it for the body of the child with dry skin. Though it is good because there is a considerably enough amount … Regrettably.

Better skin

Posted by Reviewer2196741 on Aug 29, 2011

I didn't order the product listed to the left. The other product in my last order was a Collagen product, I'm not at home right now so I can't tell the exact product name. I've only been usingn it for two weeks so i can't tell if it's making a difference yet.