July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Shikai, Borage Therapy, Dry Skin Lotion, Original Unscented, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

Reviews 3-star

It's good.

Posted by Reviewer1577315 on Apr 26, 2010

It's very helpful. And the sample is also good. I want to use it more. and It's very hyienic to use the pumping style. thank you.

Not as effective

Posted by Reviewer2763736 on Dec 08, 2011

Tried the same product in tube form.....found it to be excellent and concentrated. The lotion is not so effective. Stick to the tube formula.

Good for the skin, but I use it all in a very short time

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013

I have very dry skin, but not extremely. The kind of skin that wants body butters instead of regular lotions. This is good for the skin, and does an OK job at moisturizing(still need to apply oil after shaving my legs/if I scrub etc) - but since I use so much of it I don`t feel like bying it. I would have if they had larger bottles, say 500 ml. So: goo, but too small bottle - and I really can`t be bothered purchasing new ones every 3 weeks or what. It does have a certain smell, but not perfume - and not really noticable. My nose is quite sensitive to smells. I think it will be fine also for intolerant people - but if you are extremely sensitive to all kinds of smells no matter what, I would use sweet almondoil instead.

EGG SMELL