This is the best of the best.

Posted by Reviewer1542139 on Dec 27, 2007

If I could rate this with 10 stars, I would. This is our third bottle of this lotion. It is wonderful. My dear husbands legs were like fish scales, or alligator skin. He is diabetic. They were just plain ugly. We tried everything over the counter, and then I found this lotion. I will never buy any other lotion. It said to use it three times a day. We used it once a day, and the difference it made was unbelievable. His legs look normal now. He is using it now on his crusty arms. I was temped to buy another, and all I did was waste my money. Once you try this, you'll never try anything else.

Best Product Out There for Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1688081 on Mar 04, 2007

I think Shikai Borage Oil Dry Skin Therapy lotion is the best kept secret for dry skin. In just one day this lotion healed my red, dry, cracked and bleeding hands that were dried out from dry, cold winter weather and from me washing them constantly. I tried all kinds of lotions, creams, shea butters, etc. and nothing worked. I then used Shikai over the course of one work day, I put the lotion on probably 6-8 times throughout the day and by the end of the day my hands had healed considerably and were no longer bright red, rough, dry or cracked. I couldn't be more amazed and impressed by this product.

Borage Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1669392 on Dec 05, 2007

Both my husband,(a construction worker), and myself love the Borage lotion. We are sold on the product.

It really works on dry skin.

Posted by juihung on Mar 29, 2008

My wife has been looking for moisturizers that really do the job of moisturization for her dry skin. To our surprise, the moisturizing effects of Shikai's borarge dry skin therapy are far more amazing than we first expected. Shikai's products keep our dry skin deeply moisturized all day long, not temporarily. Now my wife loves to use Shikai's 24-hour repair cream for her face and to use Shikai's dry skin therapy lotion for her body. In fact, before we try Shikai, my wife likes to use Dr.Cilabo, a Japanese cosmetic brand. Shikai is similar to Dr.Cilabo in nature with a far reasonable price. From now on, we will not try those expensive brands again. We recommend those who suffer from severe dry skin problems use Shikai. Try it, and you will love it.

Wendy

Posted by Reviewer2389954 on Apr 05, 2008

Absolutely the best lotion for dry sensetive skin in any price range

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

Excellent. Long lasting. Don't feel like I need to continually reapply.

crestline, ca

Posted by wendybrown on Jun 16, 2008

Unfortanately I first bought this in a healthfood store that cost much more than at iherb, but really loved it cause it actually works and my skin stays moisturized, so I bought this for my mom who has really dry skin and she seems to like it. plus it's not smelly. I'm ready to throw away all other lotions in my house. I finally found THE lotion. There are no bad ingredients. I will definitely buy again for myself, but only through Iherb.

surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Feb 15, 2008

I ordered this the first time in the small size and was so surprised at how effective it was that I just reordered it in the large size. My hands have been horribly dry whenever they've gotten wet particularly in the winter. No hand cream seemed to help. I decided to give this a try because of the added benefit of borage oil, but I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. This stuff is great.

My go-to lotion.

Posted by 5602681385691424023 on Dec 11, 2014

I have been looking for a lotion that would help with the eczema that comes up on my hands during the colder months and tried many different lotions on the market. After someone suggested I try this, I haven't been able to use anything else. When I get a flare up, I know immediately to use this for a few days and all will go back to normal. Can't live without it!

I get the love for this

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 22, 2015

It is truly fragrance free, it smells like an unscented lotion from the drugstore but with much better ingredients. It has good slip, not greasy and works well to moisturise the skin. A bit pricey but a really good, reliable lotion for fussy noses and skin.