great stuff

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought the shikai borage therapy dry skin lotion unscented to try because I have very sensitive skin. It was the best thing I could have done my skin loves it and looks and feels better than it has done for years. I am on my 3rd bottle and can highly recommend it I had nearly given up on finding a lotion for my skin so am extremely pleased that I found shikai.

I get the love for this

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 22, 2015

It is truly fragrance free, it smells like an unscented lotion from the drugstore but with much better ingredients. It has good slip, not greasy and works well to moisturise the skin. A bit pricey but a really good, reliable lotion for fussy noses and skin.

My go-to lotion.

Posted by 5602681385691424023 on Dec 11, 2014

I have been looking for a lotion that would help with the eczema that comes up on my hands during the colder months and tried many different lotions on the market. After someone suggested I try this, I haven't been able to use anything else. When I get a flare up, I know immediately to use this for a few days and all will go back to normal. Can't live without it!

Quick absorbing!

Posted by 5344488500627554496 on Sep 04, 2014

It absorbes to my skin very quickly. It moisturizes skin well although it's light. But you have to mind that it smells really weird.

Like it!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Very nice lotion for sensitive skin.

Excellent for dry skin

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2014

I have very dry skin for being on the sun a lot due to my job. I combine coconut oil with this lotion ( one layer, then the second of Shikai Borage Therapy Lotion. My skin does not dry up so quickly and stays moist and soft for much longer.

Borage skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 04, 2014

outstanding...have used it for years, mostly for my face

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

best lotion ever!!

Posted by 5479436931246642137 on Feb 06, 2013

I've been looking for moisturizers to my husband. He has dry skin and he's been scraching his body during winter season. Since he uses this lotion, he stopped to scrach his body and it seems that he sleeps well,too. Thank you Borage Therapy!! Definatly we will buy it again!!

Im speecless

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 12, 2013

One of the first and the best products I ordered from Iherb, and still ordering. Absolutely fabulous for sensitive skin. Perfect as makeup remover too. Outfit is very user-friendly. This is the best product from Shikai, Borage Therapy , that I have used.