Wendy

Posted by Reviewer2389954 on Apr 05, 2008

Absolutely the best lotion for dry sensetive skin in any price range

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

Excellent. Long lasting. Don't feel like I need to continually reapply.

crestline, ca

Posted by wendybrown on Jun 16, 2008

Unfortanately I first bought this in a healthfood store that cost much more than at iherb, but really loved it cause it actually works and my skin stays moisturized, so I bought this for my mom who has really dry skin and she seems to like it. plus it's not smelly. I'm ready to throw away all other lotions in my house. I finally found THE lotion. There are no bad ingredients. I will definitely buy again for myself, but only through Iherb.

My go-to lotion.

Posted by 5602681385691424023 on Dec 11, 2014

I have been looking for a lotion that would help with the eczema that comes up on my hands during the colder months and tried many different lotions on the market. After someone suggested I try this, I haven't been able to use anything else. When I get a flare up, I know immediately to use this for a few days and all will go back to normal. Can't live without it!

I get the love for this

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 22, 2015

It is truly fragrance free, it smells like an unscented lotion from the drugstore but with much better ingredients. It has good slip, not greasy and works well to moisturise the skin. A bit pricey but a really good, reliable lotion for fussy noses and skin.

great stuff

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought the shikai borage therapy dry skin lotion unscented to try because I have very sensitive skin. It was the best thing I could have done my skin loves it and looks and feels better than it has done for years. I am on my 3rd bottle and can highly recommend it I had nearly given up on finding a lotion for my skin so am extremely pleased that I found shikai.

Gold moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Dec 01, 2011

Shikai product very good, no strong scent, it helps a lot moisturize a dry skin, specially in the winter season. Recommend it.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1543924 on Dec 09, 2011

This soothing product (when applied in combination with others such as Eucerin Intensive Hand Repair Cream) has been useful in treating chronic dry skin and eczema on one of my hands.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Dec 30, 2011

This really works for sensitive and dry skin. I use it all the time. Also, it's not greasy either.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.