Shikai, Borage Therapy, Dry Skin Lotion, Original Unscented, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

Excellent Cream

Posted by Reviewer1794902 From Germany on Aug 18, 2008

Works great on eczema. Absorbs well.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2219522 From Texas on Aug 30, 2008

This is absolutely the best lotion, and it's fragrance-free! The price at iHerb is 1/2 the cost of the same product at Whole Foods.

best lotion for keratosis pelaris

Posted by Reviewer1524282 From California on Jul 09, 2010

i bought this for my KP. it's not as bad now as it used to be. i will continue using this product.

surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2376042 From New York on Feb 15, 2008

I ordered this the first time in the small size and was so surprised at how effective it was that I just reordered it in the large size. My hands have been horribly dry whenever they've gotten wet particularly in the winter. No hand cream seemed to help. I decided to give this a try because of the added benefit of borage oil, but I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. This stuff is great.

It really works on dry skin.

Posted by juihung From Taiwan on Mar 29, 2008

My wife has been looking for moisturizers that really do the job of moisturization for her dry skin. To our surprise, the moisturizing effects of Shikai's borarge dry skin therapy are far more amazing than we first expected. Shikai's products keep our dry skin deeply moisturized all day long, not temporarily. Now my wife loves to use Shikai's 24-hour repair cream for her face and to use Shikai's dry skin therapy lotion for her body. In fact, before we try Shikai, my wife likes to use Dr.Cilabo, a Japanese cosmetic brand. Shikai is similar to Dr.Cilabo in nature with a far reasonable price. From now on, we will not try those expensive brands again. We recommend those who suffer from severe dry skin problems use Shikai. Try it, and you will love it.