surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Feb 15, 2008

I ordered this the first time in the small size and was so surprised at how effective it was that I just reordered it in the large size. My hands have been horribly dry whenever they've gotten wet particularly in the winter. No hand cream seemed to help. I decided to give this a try because of the added benefit of borage oil, but I didn't expect it to work as well as it did. This stuff is great.

Excellent Cream

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

Works great on eczema. Absorbs well.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2219522 on Aug 30, 2008

This is absolutely the best lotion, and it's fragrance-free! The price at iHerb is 1/2 the cost of the same product at Whole Foods.

My go-to lotion.

Posted by 5602681385691424023 on Dec 11, 2014

I have been looking for a lotion that would help with the eczema that comes up on my hands during the colder months and tried many different lotions on the market. After someone suggested I try this, I haven't been able to use anything else. When I get a flare up, I know immediately to use this for a few days and all will go back to normal. Can't live without it!

I get the love for this

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 22, 2015

It is truly fragrance free, it smells like an unscented lotion from the drugstore but with much better ingredients. It has good slip, not greasy and works well to moisturise the skin. A bit pricey but a really good, reliable lotion for fussy noses and skin.

great stuff

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought the shikai borage therapy dry skin lotion unscented to try because I have very sensitive skin. It was the best thing I could have done my skin loves it and looks and feels better than it has done for years. I am on my 3rd bottle and can highly recommend it I had nearly given up on finding a lotion for my skin so am extremely pleased that I found shikai.

works great for face, body and hands

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Aug 01, 2016

We are never without this product at my house. My husband and I both use it every day for face and body. Only a small amount is needed to smooth skin; it absorbs well, is not greasy and has no distracting fragrance. We've been using it now for 3-4 consecutive years and I phased out a too-pricey face cream by using a small amount of this. It is a perfect base for powdered makeup, too.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1543924 on Dec 09, 2011

This soothing product (when applied in combination with others such as Eucerin Intensive Hand Repair Cream) has been useful in treating chronic dry skin and eczema on one of my hands.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Dec 30, 2011

This really works for sensitive and dry skin. I use it all the time. Also, it's not greasy either.

Shikai For the Win !

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on May 17, 2010

I agree with the other posters here, this is the best stuff I’ve ever tried in a lotion. I have extremely dry skin and psoriasis to boot and this stuff is great. In fact since I found this winning formula, I’ve tried other products in the Shikai line and found them all superior for dry skin and my condition. So far I’ve tried this the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and the body washes and by gummy it’s the best product line for dry skin I’ve ever ran across… The whole trick with the shampoo and conditioner is to leave each one on your noggin for a while as you shower. It kept the psoriasis plaque from forming up to two days, as with everything else it would start after just one day. Shikai is superior to any other product I have tried and believe I’ve tried most of them, whether for psoriasis or not. Surely glad I found this product line. Thanks Iherb for carrying such a great product. If you have dry skin condition, do yourself a favor and try this lotion, you won’t regret it!