Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 05, 2012

Use it after each hand wash, keeps hands from being dry. Great packaging - the pump.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Dec 30, 2011

This really works for sensitive and dry skin. I use it all the time. Also, it's not greasy either.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1543924 on Dec 09, 2011

This soothing product (when applied in combination with others such as Eucerin Intensive Hand Repair Cream) has been useful in treating chronic dry skin and eczema on one of my hands.

Not as effective

Posted by Reviewer2763736 on Dec 08, 2011

Tried the same product in tube form.....found it to be excellent and concentrated. The lotion is not so effective. Stick to the tube formula.

Gold moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Dec 01, 2011

Shikai product very good, no strong scent, it helps a lot moisturize a dry skin, specially in the winter season. Recommend it.

very good

Posted by happydays on Nov 14, 2011

use this on my kid who has atopic skin, very good and light, easy to apply.

Excellent product for Colorado winters!

Posted by Reviewer2321442 on Nov 06, 2011

Recommended by owner of our local health food store. I find it really works great to combat the stresses of winter cold weather here. I also use it other seasons & my skin texture has really improved thanks to this product.

The only lotion that really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Oct 25, 2011

I've been using this for years, and it's very effective on my very dry skin. It goes on easily, is absorbed quickly, and is odor-free. I love it.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

If you have dry skin, even VERY dry skin, this healing lotion is amazingly effective. It spreads well, so you don't need much, but, boy, does it ever work like a charm! No greasy feel, even my fussy hubby likes it. The healing benefits are cumulative, and my dry legs and hands have never looked better. And the price! I don't know how iHerb does it! No fragrance, either...it won't interfere with perfume, so slather it all over and love your skin!

Shikai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1531484 on Sep 14, 2011

My skin gets very dry in winter (forced air heat) and in late summer (high temps, low humidity). I don't consider my skin to be severly dry. I love this lotion. The first one I've used in many years that eases my itchy, dry winter skin.