Gold moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Dec 01, 2011

Shikai product very good, no strong scent, it helps a lot moisturize a dry skin, specially in the winter season. Recommend it.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Excellent for dry skin

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2014

I have very dry skin for being on the sun a lot due to my job. I combine coconut oil with this lotion ( one layer, then the second of Shikai Borage Therapy Lotion. My skin does not dry up so quickly and stays moist and soft for much longer.

Like it!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Very nice lotion for sensitive skin.

Quick absorbing!

Posted by 5344488500627554496 on Sep 04, 2014

It absorbes to my skin very quickly. It moisturizes skin well although it's light. But you have to mind that it smells really weird.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1564341 on Sep 09, 2008

This is the best lotion ever. I am always buying different brands which results in half used bottles in every room of the house. I use this lotion on my feet and then where sandals. At the end of the day my feet still feet soft. Yeah

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used this some and it seems to do a good job. The main reason I ordered it is because it is fragrance free and my husband is sensitive to fragrances.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion, 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Nov 22, 2008

I have SUPER DRY SENSITIVE SKIN-and this really does the trick, even in the winter months. Highly recommend!

fallenangel

Posted by Reviewer1495683 on Nov 29, 2008

I work with food and have to wear powdered gloves with dry out my skin and I also have problems with dry skin on my lower legs which itches really bad. The first time my legs started itching I put some of this on and the itching went away right away. I use it on my hands before I go to work and after I get home from work and my hands are not dry like they use to be. I have bought two bottles of this product and will continue to buy more.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1510225 on Aug 01, 2008

Only been using it for about a week but so far so good. I have high hopes since so little else seems to help my skin problems.