Shikai For the Win !

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on May 17, 2010

I agree with the other posters here, this is the best stuff I’ve ever tried in a lotion. I have extremely dry skin and psoriasis to boot and this stuff is great. In fact since I found this winning formula, I’ve tried other products in the Shikai line and found them all superior for dry skin and my condition. So far I’ve tried this the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and the body washes and by gummy it’s the best product line for dry skin I’ve ever ran across… The whole trick with the shampoo and conditioner is to leave each one on your noggin for a while as you shower. It kept the psoriasis plaque from forming up to two days, as with everything else it would start after just one day. Shikai is superior to any other product I have tried and believe I’ve tried most of them, whether for psoriasis or not. Surely glad I found this product line. Thanks Iherb for carrying such a great product. If you have dry skin condition, do yourself a favor and try this lotion, you won’t regret it!

Highly Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jun 14, 2010

This is the only lotion that has really helped my dry skin without irritating any existing skin rashes, or causing more rashes! Great product!

Gold moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Dec 01, 2011

Shikai product very good, no strong scent, it helps a lot moisturize a dry skin, specially in the winter season. Recommend it.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Excellent for dry skin

Posted by Jarousek on Jul 08, 2014

I have very dry skin for being on the sun a lot due to my job. I combine coconut oil with this lotion ( one layer, then the second of Shikai Borage Therapy Lotion. My skin does not dry up so quickly and stays moist and soft for much longer.

Like it!

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Very nice lotion for sensitive skin.

Quick absorbing!

Posted by 5344488500627554496 on Sep 04, 2014

It absorbes to my skin very quickly. It moisturizes skin well although it's light. But you have to mind that it smells really weird.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1564341 on Sep 09, 2008

This is the best lotion ever. I am always buying different brands which results in half used bottles in every room of the house. I use this lotion on my feet and then where sandals. At the end of the day my feet still feet soft. Yeah

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used this some and it seems to do a good job. The main reason I ordered it is because it is fragrance free and my husband is sensitive to fragrances.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion, 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Nov 22, 2008

I have SUPER DRY SENSITIVE SKIN-and this really does the trick, even in the winter months. Highly recommend!