My man loooves this, and he normally hates skin cream!

Posted by Norway on Feb 24, 2012

I, myself, think the cream is a bit oily, but it does the job of soothing and moisturing my skin. Really works for it's purpose. We find that a little goes a long way, and now I'm about to order my second bottle to make sure we're not without it when we empty the first. It has a very mild scent and feels fresh. Thank you iherb. Another good, safe and natural product for a great price!

BEST FOR ECZEMA

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 21, 2009

This has worked wonderfully for my son's eczema. His skin is so sensitive. Rx creams would only aggravate his condition. This lotion is a godsend!

Excellent product

Posted by 4625666204906405383 on Sep 26, 2016

This is the most moisturizing and smoothing product for body I have ever tried! I can't believe my skin can be so soft after the first application. I definitely will buy it again! Another big advantage is that lotion doesn't smell. So, it can be used by odor-sensitive people (pregnant or breast-feeding for example).

the only cream my boyfriend will you for his face.

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Aug 25, 2009

its great stuff!

excellent moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer2464178 on Mar 05, 2012

i have eczema skin, and super dry skin. This works amazingly good in moisturising my skin, and my skin feels softer and smoother, and its healing~~!! I would totally recommend that you apply this right after a shower, and lather it on as much as you can. This will work, and you will see improvement over the days to come.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

best lotion ever!!

Posted by 5479436931246642137 on Feb 06, 2013

I've been looking for moisturizers to my husband. He has dry skin and he's been scraching his body during winter season. Since he uses this lotion, he stopped to scrach his body and it seems that he sleeps well,too. Thank you Borage Therapy!! Definatly we will buy it again!!

The only lotion that really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Oct 25, 2011

I've been using this for years, and it's very effective on my very dry skin. It goes on easily, is absorbed quickly, and is odor-free. I love it.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Jan 05, 2009

my girlfriend is allergic to everything and has dry rashes often. this is one of things she uses to treat her severe dry skin. works wonders!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

If you have dry skin, even VERY dry skin, this healing lotion is amazingly effective. It spreads well, so you don't need much, but, boy, does it ever work like a charm! No greasy feel, even my fussy hubby likes it. The healing benefits are cumulative, and my dry legs and hands have never looked better. And the price! I don't know how iHerb does it! No fragrance, either...it won't interfere with perfume, so slather it all over and love your skin!