great stuff

Posted by 5459411300050365748 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought the shikai borage therapy dry skin lotion unscented to try because I have very sensitive skin. It was the best thing I could have done my skin loves it and looks and feels better than it has done for years. I am on my 3rd bottle and can highly recommend it I had nearly given up on finding a lotion for my skin so am extremely pleased that I found shikai.

skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2588164 on Jan 31, 2010

Best skin lotion I've ever used. not greasy. Lasts and does not have to be reaplied untill you have washed.

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2619786 on Jul 10, 2011

This is the best lotion for dry, sensitive, winter skin. Goes on thick but doesn't feel oily. Doesn't sting sensitive facial skin.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2620320 on Dec 30, 2011

This really works for sensitive and dry skin. I use it all the time. Also, it's not greasy either.

great

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

The only lotion that works for my eczema. Great stuff.

This One Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 30, 2009

This is the only cream that really helps my dry skin. I use it liberally on my arms and legs to treat dry, flaky, and itchy skin. I'm 86 years old and I'm diabetic. I've tried other creams that my doctors have prescribed, but none of them worked as well as this product.

Im speecless

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 12, 2013

One of the first and the best products I ordered from Iherb, and still ordering. Absolutely fabulous for sensitive skin. Perfect as makeup remover too. Outfit is very user-friendly. This is the best product from Shikai, Borage Therapy , that I have used.

Dry Skin Therapy with Borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2739646 on Feb 18, 2007

This lotion is amazing. Even works on cracked dry skin from extreme cold weather.

No Problems

Posted by Reviewer2206903 on Mar 25, 2009

Great service and fast delivery. Will order again from iHerb.com without hesitation.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

Wow!! This is the best lotion I have ever used.