fallenangel

Posted by Reviewer1495683 on Nov 29, 2008

I work with food and have to wear powdered gloves with dry out my skin and I also have problems with dry skin on my lower legs which itches really bad. The first time my legs started itching I put some of this on and the itching went away right away. I use it on my hands before I go to work and after I get home from work and my hands are not dry like they use to be. I have bought two bottles of this product and will continue to buy more.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1510225 on Aug 01, 2008

Only been using it for about a week but so far so good. I have high hopes since so little else seems to help my skin problems.

Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2337487 on Jan 15, 2007

This is the best stuff I've ever used for my dry skin.

Dry Skin Therapy with Borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2739646 on Feb 18, 2007

This lotion is amazing. Even works on cracked dry skin from extreme cold weather.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Jan 05, 2009

my girlfriend is allergic to everything and has dry rashes often. this is one of things she uses to treat her severe dry skin. works wonders!

Borage skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 04, 2014

outstanding...have used it for years, mostly for my face

brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer1232645 on Jan 19, 2009

this is so effective and I tried buying starflower oil and combining it with lotion but not so good .higly recommended.

This One Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 30, 2009

This is the only cream that really helps my dry skin. I use it liberally on my arms and legs to treat dry, flaky, and itchy skin. I'm 86 years old and I'm diabetic. I've tried other creams that my doctors have prescribed, but none of them worked as well as this product.

WONDER LOTION

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Feb 20, 2009

I have diabetes and have dry skin especially in the winter. This works great ,no greasy feeling and only need a small amount. the price is better than any store or other website I have seen. Kaia in Monroe,WA

dry skin therapy lotion

Posted by Reviewer1690903 on Feb 23, 2009

This is a great product. I get so dry in the winter and this is so helpful to me.