Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

In my humble opinion, this seems to be a better than most moisturizers; but my skin needs a tropical climate, not lotion.

shikai borage dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1606607 on Jan 28, 2010

love the product and i love using it and service is wonderful i love, ordering from you

skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2588164 on Jan 31, 2010

Best skin lotion I've ever used. not greasy. Lasts and does not have to be reaplied untill you have washed.

] Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion, 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1748031 on Feb 26, 2010

We were please with the prompt manner of shipping. The packaging seemed strange in a large box but product was in good shape. We lover this skin lotion and will be ordering more as we use up our current supply.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Jan 05, 2009

my girlfriend is allergic to everything and has dry rashes often. this is one of things she uses to treat her severe dry skin. works wonders!

Borage skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 04, 2014

outstanding...have used it for years, mostly for my face

brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer1232645 on Jan 19, 2009

this is so effective and I tried buying starflower oil and combining it with lotion but not so good .higly recommended.

This One Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 30, 2009

This is the only cream that really helps my dry skin. I use it liberally on my arms and legs to treat dry, flaky, and itchy skin. I'm 86 years old and I'm diabetic. I've tried other creams that my doctors have prescribed, but none of them worked as well as this product.

WONDER LOTION

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Feb 20, 2009

I have diabetes and have dry skin especially in the winter. This works great ,no greasy feeling and only need a small amount. the price is better than any store or other website I have seen. Kaia in Monroe,WA

dry skin therapy lotion

Posted by Reviewer1690903 on Feb 23, 2009

This is a great product. I get so dry in the winter and this is so helpful to me.