Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2337487 on Jan 15, 2007

This is the best stuff I've ever used for my dry skin.

Dry Skin Therapy with Borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2739646 on Feb 18, 2007

This lotion is amazing. Even works on cracked dry skin from extreme cold weather.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Jan 05, 2009

my girlfriend is allergic to everything and has dry rashes often. this is one of things she uses to treat her severe dry skin. works wonders!

Borage skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jul 04, 2014

outstanding...have used it for years, mostly for my face

brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer1232645 on Jan 19, 2009

this is so effective and I tried buying starflower oil and combining it with lotion but not so good .higly recommended.

This One Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 30, 2009

This is the only cream that really helps my dry skin. I use it liberally on my arms and legs to treat dry, flaky, and itchy skin. I'm 86 years old and I'm diabetic. I've tried other creams that my doctors have prescribed, but none of them worked as well as this product.

WONDER LOTION

Posted by Reviewer1842308 on Feb 20, 2009

I have diabetes and have dry skin especially in the winter. This works great ,no greasy feeling and only need a small amount. the price is better than any store or other website I have seen. Kaia in Monroe,WA

dry skin therapy lotion

Posted by Reviewer1690903 on Feb 23, 2009

This is a great product. I get so dry in the winter and this is so helpful to me.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Mar 13, 2009

I had very itchy dry skin on my legs after shaving, I had tried every lotion. I read the reviews on this, I had very high hopes and this lotion really works! It helps so much, now I put it on my legs every time I get out of the shower.

No Problems

Posted by Reviewer2206903 on Mar 25, 2009

Great service and fast delivery. Will order again from iHerb.com without hesitation.