Highly Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jun 14, 2010

This is the only lotion that has really helped my dry skin without irritating any existing skin rashes, or causing more rashes! Great product!

Shikai For the Win !

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on May 17, 2010

I agree with the other posters here, this is the best stuff I’ve ever tried in a lotion. I have extremely dry skin and psoriasis to boot and this stuff is great. In fact since I found this winning formula, I’ve tried other products in the Shikai line and found them all superior for dry skin and my condition. So far I’ve tried this the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and the body washes and by gummy it’s the best product line for dry skin I’ve ever ran across… The whole trick with the shampoo and conditioner is to leave each one on your noggin for a while as you shower. It kept the psoriasis plaque from forming up to two days, as with everything else it would start after just one day. Shikai is superior to any other product I have tried and believe I’ve tried most of them, whether for psoriasis or not. Surely glad I found this product line. Thanks Iherb for carrying such a great product. If you have dry skin condition, do yourself a favor and try this lotion, you won’t regret it!

It's good.

Posted by Reviewer1577315 on Apr 26, 2010

It's very helpful. And the sample is also good. I want to use it more. and It's very hyienic to use the pumping style. thank you.

really works!

Posted by Reviewer1346693 on Apr 20, 2010

I ordered this product to see if it would help with my "chicken neck" and was very surprised to see how well it worked. Took about 2 weeks of applying it in the morning and night on my cleaned neck, to see much difference but it has helped a lot-also on my face. I am very pleased with this product and how well it works.

Very good dry skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer2492963 on Mar 26, 2010

good for my "Arizona" dry skin.

Though the size is good …

Posted by Reviewer1339401 on Mar 06, 2010

It was not enriched so much though it bought to use it for the body of the child with dry skin. Though it is good because there is a considerably enough amount … Regrettably.

] Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Lotion, 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1748031 on Feb 26, 2010

We were please with the prompt manner of shipping. The packaging seemed strange in a large box but product was in good shape. We lover this skin lotion and will be ordering more as we use up our current supply.

skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2588164 on Jan 31, 2010

Best skin lotion I've ever used. not greasy. Lasts and does not have to be reaplied untill you have washed.

shikai borage dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1606607 on Jan 28, 2010

love the product and i love using it and service is wonderful i love, ordering from you

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

In my humble opinion, this seems to be a better than most moisturizers; but my skin needs a tropical climate, not lotion.