Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Oct 20, 2010

This is a good eye cream. I bought this together with their face cream and I found the face cream does a better job of moisturizing my eye area better than this. So in the future I will only get the face cream instead.

Nice Eye Cream

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008

I am a maniac when it comes to eye creams. This one is good and absorbs nicely but I did not notice dramatic results. I like it for the ingredients and would buy it again. It isn't a miracle cream but borage is great for your skin! You can't beat the price.

Best Eye Cream I Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2298628 on Mar 15, 2008

After just two days of use I no longer woke up with "puffy eyes". After less than a week of use I noticed the fine lines around my eyes were visibly softened. Never again will I spend $40+ on an eye cream at the mall! I just bought five more for my friends and family.

One of the best moisturizers ever ..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 05, 2011

No doubt this lives up to the applause - soft and creamy texture is one thing, but the moisturizing properties make this a winner for dry, sensitive skin. I've tested many moisturizers in my life, and trust me, I can recognize a good one! Would recommend to anyone. Eczema sufferers, take note: this beats anything found in drugstore / over the counter ointment.. no irritants, no fragrances, just goodness. It's easy to boost this with an antioxdant serum for added benefits, if that's your goal. I see the value as a basic but effective moisturizer for dry, irritated or sensitized skin anywhere in the face.

Shiki, Borage Dry Skin Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is good but a little high in price, I haven't used it long enough to see if the claims are true regarding smoothing fine lines. For the price I feel the dry skin therapy works just as well. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 13, 2009

I keep replacing this product when I'm running low. Does everything I want like keeping eyelids soft, with no strong fragrance.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3152879 on Jun 29, 2009

Love the tube vs.pots of cream. Fast and easy to put on. Unscented!

My favorite eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This is by far my favorite eye cream of all time. Works great and doesn't break the bank.

Best eye cream ever

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

I have used an uncountable number of eye creams, ranging from cheap grocery store stuff to laughably expensive creams from Macy's. This is the best cream I have used in that it actually does soften wrinkles and firm eye area a little bit. And it is cheaper than Wal-Mart priced L'Oreal eye cream.

Skikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Eye Cream