Best eye cream ever!

Posted by 5551709581527236582 on May 01, 2015

I have been purchasing this item for over 2 years now. I had dark circles and hollows forming under my eyes. After trying many commercial brands, I gave this cream a go and have never looked back. My friends tell me all the time how youthful and fresh my eyes look. Highly recommended!

Thin and runny

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 23, 2014

I had read the reviews, and was surprised to find that the cream is very runny and thin. Some days, it worked its way into my eyes, and then made them sting - this is even when I apply it a significant distance from my eyes to avoid just this. Because it's so runny, it's hard to control how much comes out, so it will be used up very quickly. Will definitely not be buying again. Although I prefer tubes to pots, the last product in a pot was much richer and creamier.

The package of this cream was not in good shape

Posted by 5023199559729658660 on Dec 14, 2014

The package of this cream was not in good shape when I got the product. Maybe other products were too heavy in the same courier box.

great for sensitive skin!

Posted by 5146964034471681705 on Dec 04, 2013

great for sensitive skin!

good day eye cream

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Nov 03, 2013

Searched and found this one, because a lot of natural eye cream had the ingredients like citric ones that can cause melanin to form. I already have a freckle/sun spot around my eye, so carefully choosing the ingredient. Not sure about the wrinkles, but nourishes, and does not cause milia. Happy with it.

ok

Posted by 5635702190175217168 on Oct 12, 2013

A bit watery

I expected more!

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Sep 23, 2013

After reading all those good reviews I expected more from this cream. It is ok, but not good enough for my dry skin.

Shikai Eye Cream

Posted by 4694552296623204884 on Sep 03, 2013

I am hoping to see some results soon as I have only been using about 6 weeks. Does not have any effect on dark eye circles, puffiness or under eye hollows unfortunately. It is easily absorbed and has no fragrance. Came highly recommended so will continue to use.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Feels lovely on skin, soaks in well......too soon to tell if making any difference to eye area of course...

Zero effect / Не эффективный

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 23, 2012

I have dry and sensitive skin. This cream is not irritating but doesn't give enough moisturizing to my skin, it's too light, besides, it went off very soon despite storing in a cool and dry place.Слишком легкий, увлажняет слабо, быстро испортился при хранении в сухом и прохладном месте.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »