Shikai, Borage Therapy, Eye Cream, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Oct 20, 2010

This is a good eye cream. I bought this together with their face cream and I found the face cream does a better job of moisturizing my eye area better than this. So in the future I will only get the face cream instead.

Nice Eye Cream

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008

I am a maniac when it comes to eye creams. This one is good and absorbs nicely but I did not notice dramatic results. I like it for the ingredients and would buy it again. It isn't a miracle cream but borage is great for your skin! You can't beat the price.

Best Eye Cream I Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2298628 on Mar 15, 2008

After just two days of use I no longer woke up with "puffy eyes". After less than a week of use I noticed the fine lines around my eyes were visibly softened. Never again will I spend $40+ on an eye cream at the mall! I just bought five more for my friends and family.

One of the best moisturizers ever ..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 05, 2011

No doubt this lives up to the applause - soft and creamy texture is one thing, but the moisturizing properties make this a winner for dry, sensitive skin. I've tested many moisturizers in my life, and trust me, I can recognize a good one! Would recommend to anyone. Eczema sufferers, take note: this beats anything found in drugstore / over the counter ointment.. no irritants, no fragrances, just goodness. It's easy to boost this with an antioxdant serum for added benefits, if that's your goal. I see the value as a basic but effective moisturizer for dry, irritated or sensitized skin anywhere in the face.

Shiki, Borage Dry Skin Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is good but a little high in price, I haven't used it long enough to see if the claims are true regarding smoothing fine lines. For the price I feel the dry skin therapy works just as well. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.