Good eye cream

Posted by Reviewer1519869 on Oct 20, 2010

This is a good eye cream. I bought this together with their face cream and I found the face cream does a better job of moisturizing my eye area better than this. So in the future I will only get the face cream instead.

Nice Eye Cream

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008

I am a maniac when it comes to eye creams. This one is good and absorbs nicely but I did not notice dramatic results. I like it for the ingredients and would buy it again. It isn't a miracle cream but borage is great for your skin! You can't beat the price.

Best Eye Cream I Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2298628 on Mar 15, 2008

After just two days of use I no longer woke up with "puffy eyes". After less than a week of use I noticed the fine lines around my eyes were visibly softened. Never again will I spend $40+ on an eye cream at the mall! I just bought five more for my friends and family.

Thin and runny

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 23, 2014

I had read the reviews, and was surprised to find that the cream is very runny and thin. Some days, it worked its way into my eyes, and then made them sting - this is even when I apply it a significant distance from my eyes to avoid just this. Because it's so runny, it's hard to control how much comes out, so it will be used up very quickly. Will definitely not be buying again. Although I prefer tubes to pots, the last product in a pot was much richer and creamier.

One of the best moisturizers ever ..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 05, 2011

No doubt this lives up to the applause - soft and creamy texture is one thing, but the moisturizing properties make this a winner for dry, sensitive skin. I've tested many moisturizers in my life, and trust me, I can recognize a good one! Would recommend to anyone. Eczema sufferers, take note: this beats anything found in drugstore / over the counter ointment.. no irritants, no fragrances, just goodness. It's easy to boost this with an antioxdant serum for added benefits, if that's your goal. I see the value as a basic but effective moisturizer for dry, irritated or sensitized skin anywhere in the face.

good choice

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 13, 2009

I keep replacing this product when I'm running low. Does everything I want like keeping eyelids soft, with no strong fragrance.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3152879 on Jun 29, 2009

Love the tube vs.pots of cream. Fast and easy to put on. Unscented!

Shiki, Borage Dry Skin Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is good but a little high in price, I haven't used it long enough to see if the claims are true regarding smoothing fine lines. For the price I feel the dry skin therapy works just as well. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

My favorite eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This is by far my favorite eye cream of all time. Works great and doesn't break the bank.

Un produs excelent!

Posted by catalina on Aug 24, 2016

Ingredientele sunt foarte ok si sigure pentru zona ochilor, asta a fost principalul criteriu pentru care a ajuns in cos. O folosesc doar seara pentru ca, desi o iubesc la capitolul hidratare, nu intra in totalitate in piele si ramane un strat usor lucios la suprafata. Dimineata inca se mai vede putin luciu, dar hidrateaza pielea foarte ok.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »