very nice cream!

Posted by 5426171169312407716 on Sep 22, 2014

I use it as a night cream, i have sensitive oily skin and I like it a lot.Because I am using some chemical exfoliators aha and bha I need good hydration and this cream is very good.

make such a soft sceen.

Posted by 5015833017483467369 on Sep 10, 2014

ill buy it again.

Perfect as a makeup base

Posted by 5219520868546436506 on Feb 22, 2014

My skin drinks up this light lotion like water, I just wish it'd be a bit richer. Perfect for combination/oily skin and under makeup.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jan 29, 2014

good

great creams

Posted by 5635702190175217168 on Oct 12, 2013

This line is really good

Return buyer!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this lotion. Helps keep skin moist but not gressy. I only have to use a small drop too. This will last a good year or more probably. Unfortunatly I see that the tube of lotion has been replaced with a bottle and pump. I much prefer a tube so that you can get all the product out. Guess I'll find out next year how the pump works; it might be great...

Good!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012

Immediate results to my dry skin. It's gonna be perfect in winter!

This feels great on skin!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Skin feels great on using, takes away dryness, and affect lasts though the day while it's on. Love it! Will buy again, & would recommend to anyone with dry skin.

Not satisfied /Не очень

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 23, 2012

I have dry and sensitive skin. This cream is not irritating but doesn't give enough moisturizing to my skin, it's too light, besides, it went off very soon despite storing in a cool and dry place.Слишком легкий, увлажняет слабо, быстро испортился при хранении в сухом и прохладном месте.

Great for dry skin

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I had been having a problem with dry skin on my face, probably because I am getting older and the air is often dry in Southern California. I like this cream because it isn't heavy, is unscented, and is a good moisturizer. It definitely reduces dryness, redness, and flaking. I also appreciate that it is small enough to carry onto an airplane. It isn't cheap, but it works so well that I use it as my every day moisturizer, not just when my skin is unusually dry. A small amount goes farther than other moisturizers, which is surprising, because it seems pretty light.