Works well on hands too

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Mar 19, 2009

Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Dec 23, 2008

I use several of the Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy products, and find them really effective. I live in a dry area, and need extra help with keeping my skin moisturized. These products penetrate well, do not leave my skin sticky or greasy, and are fragrance free. Since I wear sandals almost all year, a good foot cream is essential. I find that if I use it every day, and use a foot file weekly, my feet stay soft and don't develop cracks or splits. I recommend these products highly.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 01, 2011

I think this is very good. It is more like a lotion than a cream, but it absorbs well and keeps my feet smooth.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Feb 08, 2012

Moisturizes my feet when first applied but doesn't wow me with its long term effect so far (been using it for about 10 days now). Will keep using it to see.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012

But not a miracle

I really don´t like the smell...

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Jul 29, 2012

But that's the only thing I don´t like about this cream. It´s the most effective footcream I have had! It also works wonder on my eczema, leaving the skin soft and moisturized.

Works well

Posted by 4898875448429570712 on May 02, 2016

I've been using this for about two weeks and my feet are a lot smoother.

Good moisturizer

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 14, 2016

Used to be thicker and more moisturising, but still works pretty well. I like the fact there is no horrible scent added.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Nov 25, 2009

Recommended

Helps dry feet

Posted by MikaelP on Mar 05, 2010

This smoothens dry feet makes them softer, not a miracle cure, but helps, probably more over time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »