Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works well on hands too

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Mar 19, 2009

Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Dec 23, 2008

I use several of the Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy products, and find them really effective. I live in a dry area, and need extra help with keeping my skin moisturized. These products penetrate well, do not leave my skin sticky or greasy, and are fragrance free. Since I wear sandals almost all year, a good foot cream is essential. I find that if I use it every day, and use a foot file weekly, my feet stay soft and don't develop cracks or splits. I recommend these products highly.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 01, 2011

I think this is very good. It is more like a lotion than a cream, but it absorbs well and keeps my feet smooth.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Feb 08, 2012

Moisturizes my feet when first applied but doesn't wow me with its long term effect so far (been using it for about 10 days now). Will keep using it to see.

Good product