good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

bye bye dehydrated skin

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

Looooove this! Great for very dry skin and it is deep moisturizer that leaves my feet soft and pretty.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by 4750953709211082322 on Nov 24, 2013

Sigh . . . aging also means aging feet. Mine are now much more prone to drying out, chapping, etc. And although I love to wear my Merrell barefoot glove shoes, but I noticed that my heels, especially, were getting really rough. Based on the good reviews here, I bought a tube of this Shikai Borage Therapy -- and boy, this stuff is amazing! ONE application produces near-immediate results.! The cream can seem a little slick right after you rub it in, but I just allow my feet a few minutes in open air and somehow that seems to help the product either get further absorbed into my skin, or perhaps just dry out. Highly recommend!

very useful product

Posted by 5415191040411037056 on Nov 13, 2013

good, effective

Works Great for Dry Feet

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is great! My dry heels are no more. It's not at all greasy. Very smooth. My feet are now so soft and supple!

good

Posted by tasuha on Sep 21, 2012

Good cream for your feet. They become very smooth. This item is better that shea butter (as for me). Хороший крем, без запаха, увлажняет кожу, применяю на ночь без носочков, просто так. Мне больше подошел, чем масло ши.

Best foot cream, really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

This is the best foot cream I have found ever. Really moisturising and helps dry heals. A little goes a long way. Good size tube. Great price. Certainly will buy again. Would recommend to anyone with dry feet.

Ms Elena

Posted by Reviewer3036178 on Aug 21, 2012

Hi

Works on Dry Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream works great on the severe, dry, cracked, itchy, and blistering skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition.

russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

I like it! Now it's the best foot care cream for me Жидкий крем для ног, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет кожу ног