good!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 01, 2011

I think this is very good. It is more like a lotion than a cream, but it absorbs well and keeps my feet smooth.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2771902 on Jun 23, 2010

always had cracked heels but after use it is a thing of a past! will keep on using it. anyone with cracked heels should give this product a try!

San DIego USA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jul 28, 2011

A real asset for me since I have candida related foot issues like burning, itching, and skin blistering and peeling. I use this together with peppermint oil to take away the itch so I can sleep at night. I also use it during the day by itself to soothe especially in the morning before I put on my athletic shoes to walk. My Skin does much better that way.

Shikai, Borage,Dry skin therapy foot cream

Posted by Reviewer2895098 on Dec 31, 2008

I love the way my feet feel, no more dry skin.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Jun 06, 2009

I have used it a couple of times. It doesn't cure dry feet long term but it does soften it as long as you use it regularly.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Jan 13, 2010

Within a week of using this cream, my heels look at 70% better. I had horrible cracks on my feet, especially on my heels. I am literally amazed at the difference in just one week. I will definitely reorder before I run out!

Thick!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

So you don't need too much to moisturize your footies! Works well and doesn't have a weird smell.

It works !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I had dry, thick and cracked skin ob my diabetic feets. Thit product helps me naintain skin sof an wthot any cracking.Thank you. !!!

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jan 23, 2010

It works so well I can even put it on my very dry hands.

works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

This cleared up my dry, summer heals really fast! The previous weeks I had used various other lotions with no success.