Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

Dry skin foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1690903 on Feb 23, 2009

This is also a great product. I have eczema on my feet and this helps a great deal.

Works on Dry Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream works great on the severe, dry, cracked, itchy, and blistering skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 01, 2011

I think this is very good. It is more like a lotion than a cream, but it absorbs well and keeps my feet smooth.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Dec 23, 2008

I use several of the Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy products, and find them really effective. I live in a dry area, and need extra help with keeping my skin moisturized. These products penetrate well, do not leave my skin sticky or greasy, and are fragrance free. Since I wear sandals almost all year, a good foot cream is essential. I find that if I use it every day, and use a foot file weekly, my feet stay soft and don't develop cracks or splits. I recommend these products highly.

Shikai, Borage,Dry skin therapy foot cream

Posted by Reviewer2895098 on Dec 31, 2008

I love the way my feet feel, no more dry skin.