Bad smell

Posted by Coolcatsthlm on May 26, 2013

I am so disappointed in this one :( It smells really bad. It's supposed to be "unscented", but it has a strong rancid smell, like food gone bad or something. I couldn't stand it so I threw it away after just a few days.

Works Great for Dry Feet

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is great! My dry heels are no more. It's not at all greasy. Very smooth. My feet are now so soft and supple!

good

Posted by tasuha on Sep 21, 2012

Good cream for your feet. They become very smooth. This item is better that shea butter (as for me). Хороший крем, без запаха, увлажняет кожу, применяю на ночь без носочков, просто так. Мне больше подошел, чем масло ши.

Best foot cream, really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

This is the best foot cream I have found ever. Really moisturising and helps dry heals. A little goes a long way. Good size tube. Great price. Certainly will buy again. Would recommend to anyone with dry feet.

Ms Elena

Posted by Reviewer3036178 on Aug 21, 2012

Hi

Works on Dry Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but this cream works great on the severe, dry, cracked, itchy, and blistering skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition.

russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

I like it! Now it's the best foot care cream for me Жидкий крем для ног, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет кожу ног

I really don´t like the smell...

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Jul 29, 2012

But that's the only thing I don´t like about this cream. It´s the most effective footcream I have had! It also works wonder on my eczema, leaving the skin soft and moisturized.

Nice cream

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

Very healing, nourishing. Good for my mother's feet. No harmful ingridients. She's asked me to reorder it yet.

five stars