Best Foot Cream I've Ever Used!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

I am really loving this brand! I've been using the foot cream, body lotion and 3 different shower gels, and both my husband and I are very impressed with the quality. I have extremely dry skin, and this foot cream has really made a huge difference on my feet. Very healing and non-greasy formula, also very effective for diabetic skin issues. Exceptional quality and a fantastic price. Not to mention iHerb's remarkable service. There's absolutely no good reason to shop anywhere else.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 24, 2011

I am usually skeptical of reviews that are left when a product has only been used for a short time. This product is an exception. I read the reviews left by others who said this product worked quickly but figured I would judge for myself. IT'S TRUE! This product is absolutely amazing. I hadn't been able to find anything to soothe my dry, cracked feet. I began using this product last night, then again this morning. My feet feel soft and moisturized. They were a little slippery as I got into the shower this morning...so use caution...but this is my new favorite foot cream!

One of the best foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 19, 2011

I liked this cream a lot, it absorbs quick and very good for dry skin. Will purchase more

Great

Posted by Reviewer3176706 on Nov 18, 2011

Smooth texture, not greasy! I saw the results the very next day I applied this foot cream. Highly recommended.

great foot cream!

Posted by bbchris on Dec 27, 2011

i love that its non-scented, I hate having 'fragrant' feet. Made my heels softer

Ok foot cream

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

It's an ok cream. So far I do not see any great results though I've been using it for a while. It has slight smell, which is ok.

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1929379 on Aug 30, 2011

I use it on my feet and hands. What a difference! Great product!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

This product is okay, but not as good as some others I've tried. I don't plan to buy again.

This one is really good!

Posted by Reviewer2500986 on May 28, 2010

my foot crack is gone. really nice.

Ms Elena