Thick!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

So you don't need too much to moisturize your footies! Works well and doesn't have a weird smell.

Best Foot Cream I've Ever Used!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

I am really loving this brand! I've been using the foot cream, body lotion and 3 different shower gels, and both my husband and I are very impressed with the quality. I have extremely dry skin, and this foot cream has really made a huge difference on my feet. Very healing and non-greasy formula, also very effective for diabetic skin issues. Exceptional quality and a fantastic price. Not to mention iHerb's remarkable service. There's absolutely no good reason to shop anywhere else.

It works !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I had dry, thick and cracked skin ob my diabetic feets. Thit product helps me naintain skin sof an wthot any cracking.Thank you. !!!

One of the best foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 19, 2011

I liked this cream a lot, it absorbs quick and very good for dry skin. Will purchase more

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Jan 13, 2010

Within a week of using this cream, my heels look at 70% better. I had horrible cracks on my feet, especially on my heels. I am literally amazed at the difference in just one week. I will definitely reorder before I run out!

Ok foot cream

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

It's an ok cream. So far I do not see any great results though I've been using it for a while. It has slight smell, which is ok.

Weird smell

Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016

This stuff has a smell. I absolutely can't stand it, if I don't immediately wash my hands after applying I'm tortured with the bizzare scent. It does an okay job, but it's too thin for my taste.

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1929379 on Aug 30, 2011

I use it on my feet and hands. What a difference! Great product!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

This product is okay, but not as good as some others I've tried. I don't plan to buy again.

Best foot cream, really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

This is the best foot cream I have found ever. Really moisturising and helps dry heals. A little goes a long way. Good size tube. Great price. Certainly will buy again. Would recommend to anyone with dry feet.