July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3176706 on Nov 18, 2011

Smooth texture, not greasy! I saw the results the very next day I applied this foot cream. Highly recommended.

great foot cream!

Posted by bbchris on Dec 27, 2011

i love that its non-scented, I hate having 'fragrant' feet. Made my heels softer

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 24, 2011

I am usually skeptical of reviews that are left when a product has only been used for a short time. This product is an exception. I read the reviews left by others who said this product worked quickly but figured I would judge for myself. IT'S TRUE! This product is absolutely amazing. I hadn't been able to find anything to soothe my dry, cracked feet. I began using this product last night, then again this morning. My feet feel soft and moisturized. They were a little slippery as I got into the shower this morning...so use caution...but this is my new favorite foot cream!

San DIego USA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jul 28, 2011

A real asset for me since I have candida related foot issues like burning, itching, and skin blistering and peeling. I use this together with peppermint oil to take away the itch so I can sleep at night. I also use it during the day by itself to soothe especially in the morning before I put on my athletic shoes to walk. My Skin does much better that way.

works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

This cleared up my dry, summer heals really fast! The previous weeks I had used various other lotions with no success.