Instant results

Posted by 4732392617304442903 on Dec 03, 2016

I was recommended this product from someone on a psoriasis plantarpalmar group. I also have PPP and the main thing is keeping the areas moisturised. I keep this product in the kitchen where I tend to live , whether cooking, eating , watching TV or on my laptop. As soon as my hands or feet start to itch which means they have dried up, I put this wonderful cream on. Immediately it moisturises which you can see visibly. I wouldn't be without it now.

Ms Elena

Posted by Reviewer3036178 on Aug 21, 2012

Hi

good

Posted by tasuha on Sep 21, 2012

Good cream for your feet. They become very smooth. This item is better that shea butter (as for me). Хороший крем, без запаха, увлажняет кожу, применяю на ночь без носочков, просто так. Мне больше подошел, чем масло ши.

Works Great for Dry Feet

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Dec 26, 2012

This stuff is great! My dry heels are no more. It's not at all greasy. Very smooth. My feet are now so soft and supple!

very useful product

Posted by 5415191040411037056 on Nov 13, 2013

good, effective

Amazing stuff!

Posted by 4750953709211082322 on Nov 24, 2013

Sigh . . . aging also means aging feet. Mine are now much more prone to drying out, chapping, etc. And although I love to wear my Merrell barefoot glove shoes, but I noticed that my heels, especially, were getting really rough. Based on the good reviews here, I bought a tube of this Shikai Borage Therapy -- and boy, this stuff is amazing! ONE application produces near-immediate results.! The cream can seem a little slick right after you rub it in, but I just allow my feet a few minutes in open air and somehow that seems to help the product either get further absorbed into my skin, or perhaps just dry out. Highly recommend!

bye bye dehydrated skin

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

Looooove this! Great for very dry skin and it is deep moisturizer that leaves my feet soft and pretty.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

Posted by Reviewer1742244 on Sep 10, 2010

It is quickly absorbed.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Nov 22, 2011

This has been the only foot cream that actually eliminated the rough and peeling skin on my heels