Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

This cleared up my dry, summer heals really fast! The previous weeks I had used various other lotions with no success.

Best Foot Cream I've Ever Used!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

I am really loving this brand! I've been using the foot cream, body lotion and 3 different shower gels, and both my husband and I are very impressed with the quality. I have extremely dry skin, and this foot cream has really made a huge difference on my feet. Very healing and non-greasy formula, also very effective for diabetic skin issues. Exceptional quality and a fantastic price. Not to mention iHerb's remarkable service. There's absolutely no good reason to shop anywhere else.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 24, 2011

I am usually skeptical of reviews that are left when a product has only been used for a short time. This product is an exception. I read the reviews left by others who said this product worked quickly but figured I would judge for myself. IT'S TRUE! This product is absolutely amazing. I hadn't been able to find anything to soothe my dry, cracked feet. I began using this product last night, then again this morning. My feet feel soft and moisturized. They were a little slippery as I got into the shower this morning...so use caution...but this is my new favorite foot cream!

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer3361531 on Jan 13, 2010

Within a week of using this cream, my heels look at 70% better. I had horrible cracks on my feet, especially on my heels. I am literally amazed at the difference in just one week. I will definitely reorder before I run out!

Thick!

Posted by Reviewer1885317 on Jan 21, 2010

So you don't need too much to moisturize your footies! Works well and doesn't have a weird smell.