Love it

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

I have very dry hand and cuttles, but this helps a lot.

Best hand cream!!

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015

Like this one, and use it for both hands and feet, good for both!!

A standby

Posted by Reviewer2328725 on Dec 12, 2014

Seems good so far. It absolutely has no scent. Keep it in the powder room so I remember to use it after washing my hands.

Great product

Posted by 5106648381752667102 on Jun 29, 2014

This is one great hand cream, really help, skin looks and fells much better :) I will reorder! :)

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Great for eczema

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 24, 2014

I've had a stubborn spot of localized eczema on just one finger for months now. Used many different hand creams, many nice and soothing, but none of them actually cleared it up completely. This one, on the other hand, made it vanish for the duration I used it. :D Definitely recommend it for anyone with problematic hand skin.

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Nov 12, 2012

I think this is a very good cream in terms of sensitive skin, doesn`t irritate. I use cream after every hand wash, and my hand are fairly dry but not sore. This is not enough for me, so I won`t be bying it again. There is no way this will work in the coldest winter months when the hands an be really sore and very very dry - Loccitane`s hand cream does a MUCH better job. I`m going back to Loccitane, which lasts much longer also - doesn`t irritate either, and, just work much better(probably due to the shea butter, maybe) I`m giving this a plus for the ingredients which are good, and it`ll probably work for those with normal and not dry skin(but why would you need a cream when the skin is not dry.....) Probably fine for normal reactive skin - but not for dry.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

This in one of the best hand creams ever and it´s all natural, which makes it even better!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Feb 16, 2012

Like any other Shikai product I;ve ever tried, this one is also very good. Delivers great moisturising feeling almost for the whole day.

too rich and sticky

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 27, 2012

this cream should only be used on very dry skin as it is too sticky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »