Shikai, Borage Therapy, Hand Cream, Aloe Vera Gel, Unscented, 2.5 fl oz (73 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by Reviewer2686341 From Norway on Nov 12, 2012

I think this is a very good cream in terms of sensitive skin, doesn`t irritate. I use cream after every hand wash, and my hand are fairly dry but not sore. This is not enough for me, so I won`t be bying it again. There is no way this will work in the coldest winter months when the hands an be really sore and very very dry - Loccitane`s hand cream does a MUCH better job. I`m going back to Loccitane, which lasts much longer also - doesn`t irritate either, and, just work much better(probably due to the shea butter, maybe) I`m giving this a plus for the ingredients which are good, and it`ll probably work for those with normal and not dry skin(but why would you need a cream when the skin is not dry.....) Probably fine for normal reactive skin - but not for dry.