the best hand moisturizer I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Mar 03, 2008

I had a sick layer of dry skin around my fingers, that looked like eczema, and this amazing cream turned it into smooth skin in less then 2 days!! Amazing!!

Too greasy

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Jan 20, 2009

My hands had been very dry and cracked so I got 2 hand creams from iherb. I found this Shikai product very greasy I could only put it on when I was sitting down with nothing to do for an hour as it didn't seem to absorb very well, but it did moisturise some what. Preferred the MyChelle hand cream, better absorbtion and moisturising.

Great for eczema

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 24, 2014

I've had a stubborn spot of localized eczema on just one finger for months now. Used many different hand creams, many nice and soothing, but none of them actually cleared it up completely. This one, on the other hand, made it vanish for the duration I used it. :D Definitely recommend it for anyone with problematic hand skin.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

A standby

Posted by Reviewer2328725 on Dec 12, 2014

Seems good so far. It absolutely has no scent. Keep it in the powder room so I remember to use it after washing my hands.

too rich and sticky

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 27, 2012

this cream should only be used on very dry skin as it is too sticky.

Great product

Posted by 5106648381752667102 on Jun 29, 2014

This is one great hand cream, really help, skin looks and fells much better :) I will reorder! :)

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1319082 on Jan 23, 2009

My hands was so bad cause of dry skin i tried everything nothing worked.But when I started useing this stuff it cleared after three days of using this stuff twice a day

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is the bomb-having super dry hands, which are in bleach water off and on all day, no more dry split, cracking & bleeding hands even in the dead of winter-will definatly continue to purchase it. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1759918 on Jul 01, 2007

Bought it for my asian uncle, his hands and feet were so dry, they were cracked a bleeding. He wore them with cotton gloves and plastic over his feet, within a week, he saw results. He is now looking online to find it in larger containers. His dermotologist was amazed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »