decent

Posted by Reviewer1321245 on May 27, 2010

I like Shikai products and this is ok but like most hair sprays a little to sticky for me. Seems to do a nice job protecting hair though.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer1764582 on Feb 18, 2009

This product smells good and has nice ingredients, but it is really sticky. It doesn't spray evenly and leaves your hair looking chunky. I ended up throwing it out.

tacky

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on Jun 03, 2014

This is an awful product for my hair. Super sticky and left my hair feeling dry and brittle, will not purchase again

Shikai color reflect color lock max hold hair spray.

Posted by Reviewer1665350 on May 04, 2009

I just got my first bottle and I love it It holds well, preserves my color, gives a nice shine and doesn't have build up the next day. Please keep making this product, and don't change it.

Great product for my color treated hair

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

So nice to find a good-for-you color treated hair product. I use their shampoos as well.

No more itchy scalp from commercial hairsprays...

Posted by Reviewer1518714 on Sep 14, 2009

perfect for short, sassy hair, no buildup residue, can style hair after spraying - I also have used it on wet hair and it works well.

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Mar 24, 2010

This works for me in the ways I want it to: keeps my style all day, does not have an overpowering smell, and isn't too sticky on my hair.

The first hair spray I've used that really holds.

Posted by Reviewer1609649 on Sep 24, 2016

Seriously, this stuff really holds my hair in place. And the bottle lasts a long time.

12/18/07

Posted by Reviewer2607589 on Dec 19, 2007

Everything was great. The product arrived in good condition and promptly. Thank you>

Superior products

Posted by Reviewer1335476 on Jan 30, 2008

Use this with gel. You'll love that it is a great natural product...I use it to style short hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »