Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012

Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!

Great conditioner for colored hair

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Jan 29, 2012

I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!

Do not use

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Apr 28, 2011

My girlfriend likes it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2708059 on Feb 25, 2011

good

Can't rate it high enough!

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Feb 24, 2011

I have long color-treated hair that tends to look a little bit dry. This conditioner makes it much silkier and easy to comb through. I've tried numerous, VERY expensive, salon quality conditioners that don't hold a candle to this stuff. It's perfect to use daily or how I use it, every other day. I love it and always come back for more! It's the only conditioner I use! By the way...it works just as good or better that any Aveda product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Jan 31, 2011

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. GREAT light conditioner for everyday use. Highly recommend.

happy hair

Posted by Reviewer2835629 on Jan 20, 2011

love this product

un- natural red head

Posted by Reviewer1257794 on Aug 05, 2010

I like this conditioner.I have fine, oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

A godsend!

Posted by Reviewer2562077 on Jun 14, 2010

My hair had become very dry and was starting to look like straw (I color it but do not use any other treatment, including blow dryer or styling products). I despaired of ever finding a hair care system that would make my hair soft and pretty again. Then I found Shikai. I am using both the Color Reflect shampoo (platinum) and the Daily Moisture Conditioner and, after just two uses, I am hooked. The difference is amazing, and I am very happy with how soft my hair is with this product.

Good companion for their shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Jan 26, 2010

After using the Color Reflect Shampoo Gold, this is a great follow up and does not make hair flat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »