Shikai, Color Reflect Gold, Shampoo, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

WONDERFUL SHAMPOO!

Posted by Reviewer1989577 on Oct 29, 2012

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair. I am 64 and half of my hair has turned gray. All of the other natural shampoos did very little to bring out the blonde highlights in my hair. I tried lemon juice and sitting in the sunshine, and that helped some, but then when I tried this Color Reflect, I was exstatic. It is a wonderful shampoo; it lathers very well, which cuts down on the amount you have to use, and it leaves my hair with a beautiful shine. I LOVE IT!

Hmmm..

Posted by Reviewer1360100 on Jan 27, 2012

It did not sute me. It scratched and there was dandruff. I usually try new shampoo without conditioner To look how it makes alone. This time i thought it was great mistake! I could not comb my hair! Please, use conditioner!!!

Great for adults and kids

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I bought it as a present for a friend that has blond highlights herself and has two little girls which are naturally blond. She was delighted with it because it enhanced her highlights and was gentle enough to use on her girls. I personally use the Warm shampoo for auburn hair; it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with maintaining my colour between salon visits.

Shikai, Color Reflect Gold, Shampoo,

Posted by Reviewer3081044 on Aug 28, 2008

Really makes color last - leaves hair soft and shiny

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Aug 31, 2009

I love these color reflect shampoos, my favorites. Clean well, lather well, rinse clean and leave hair very shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »