WONDERFUL SHAMPOO!

Posted by Reviewer1989577 on Oct 29, 2012

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair. I am 64 and half of my hair has turned gray. All of the other natural shampoos did very little to bring out the blonde highlights in my hair. I tried lemon juice and sitting in the sunshine, and that helped some, but then when I tried this Color Reflect, I was exstatic. It is a wonderful shampoo; it lathers very well, which cuts down on the amount you have to use, and it leaves my hair with a beautiful shine. I LOVE IT!

For blondes, this is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Jan 26, 2010

I LOVE this shampoo. My natural hair is dirty blonde, so I highlight it and this shampoo really makes it shine! I've tried others, but this one really makes me look good.

Brings out your colour

Posted by 5532287035883061537 on Aug 03, 2016

Coloured my hair blonde weeks ago and everyone keeps commenting and asking me if I dyed my hair! Brings the colour out nicely and smells good too

Shikai, Color Reflect Gold, Shampoo,

Posted by Reviewer3081044 on Aug 28, 2008

Really makes color last - leaves hair soft and shiny

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Aug 31, 2009

I love these color reflect shampoos, my favorites. Clean well, lather well, rinse clean and leave hair very shiny.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been using this for a couple of years now and usually want to change my hair product by this stage--don't want to switch this time. Works well, even my boyfriend likes it (doesn't color his hair).

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Jan 31, 2011

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. Very mild on hair ... increases shine and reduces color loos with highlighted blonde hair. Fabulous!!

)))

Posted by Reviewer2358578 on Aug 23, 2011

very good shampoo, makes hair soft and shiny, the best on the iherb =))

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Sep 09, 2011

Doesn't weigh hair down and works great with colored hair!

Great for adults and kids

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I bought it as a present for a friend that has blond highlights herself and has two little girls which are naturally blond. She was delighted with it because it enhanced her highlights and was gentle enough to use on her girls. I personally use the Warm shampoo for auburn hair; it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with maintaining my colour between salon visits.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »