Shikai platinum

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jul 07, 2012

Good shampoo, nice smell and hair becomes really clean, lathers well. Makes my hair feel good, but conditioner is a must (I have fine hair, and it dries it out a little/makes it a little frizzy) have not noticed much difference in the haircolour though, was hoping it would neutralize warm tones better. Ive used about half.

Awful, useless, drying, total rubbish.

Posted by 4613187081761117299 on Dec 20, 2014

Useless as a toning shampoo, even useless if you leave it on as a treatment. Doesn't do a thing for yellow tones and is quite drying for hair. Absolutely a waste of time and money, I'm angry that they are allowed to even sell it.

hi

Posted by Reviewer1743137 on Apr 02, 2012

i like this shampoo, but it didn't help to remove the yellowness

Déjaunit !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Rend les cheveux blonds méchés plus lumineux !

allright

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Nov 17, 2011

allright shampoo. does the job, brings out the cold tones, but makes my hair really dry and sticky like bubblegum - impossible to brush afterwards.

only okay

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Mar 16, 2011

It's fine but I've used other "purple" shampoos that are much better.

Better than ColorFlage but...

Posted by Reviewer2169013 on Feb 17, 2012

My grey hair loves it, but not my scalp,

Not enough pigment

Posted by Reviewer2891200 on Jan 04, 2013

I was hoping to find a more natural silver shampoo in this pruduct, but I was disappointed. There wasn't enough pigment in this to brighten the color of my naturally blonde hair. Cleans very well, dries the hair a little bit.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer1398248 on Aug 02, 2014

I did not see any major silver effect on my blonde hair, but result was ok. I don't recommend this for people with dry skin. My scalp got really dry and itchy on hairline after using this product. I also needed a lot of conditioner after wash to untangle my long hair.

Posted by Reviewer2818091 on Oct 01, 2011

I expected more, but sadly it doesn't make a platinum look for my blond-yellow hair. Moreover it dries my hair. Won't repeat it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »