Doesn't moisturize so well

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Apr 26, 2016

The smell is nice but it doesn't moisturize so well, so I need to use a reletevely large amount every time. The skin feels a little dry afterwards. I rather not buy it again.

Great Aroma - light weight lotion

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Dec 30, 2015

I really love this stuff and I've been purchasing it for years. Has a pleasing aroma. It's a lighter weight lotion.

great!!!!

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great product!!! moisturizes well and has an incredible smell which lasts until the next shower. i rebougt it and surely will rebuy it again!

Love it!

Posted by ladypamela on Jul 22, 2014

Outstanding product! A little 'oily' initially, but it quickly goes deep into the skin producing the most silky skin! I had put some on my legs prior to walking. I was pretty dusty after my walk and so wiped down my legs with a wet washcloth a few times. I was amazed at how silky and moist my legs remained after cleaning them! Beautiful scent of fresh gardenia - wow!

lovely smell

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

amazing hand cream

TEN STARS

Posted by 5726008834183688211 on Sep 04, 2012

I love everything about this lotion, lovely silky texture, not too greasy and fast absorbing, the Gardenia fragance is absolutely delightful and the 8oz tube is a good size, not too small. Well done Shikai. Looking forward to trying some other Shikai products. Thank you iHerb for the best online shopping experience. 05 Sept 2012: PS DHL shipping was delayed because they classed my home address in suburban Cairns as a "regional area". DHL are now lodging parcels with Australia Post in Brisbane after customs clearance. Brisbane is nearly 2,000klm from where I live in Cairns. It's ironic as my house is approx. 10klm from the DHL depot in Cairns. This meant my parcel was delayed another week as Australia Post is incredibly slow. Not worth paying extra for DHL as delivery time was same as UPS.

Gardenia

Posted by Reviewer3343393 on Sep 04, 2012

I love the scent . the lotion is rich and creamy. Great product

like the thick texture

Posted by Reviewer1435977 on Jun 12, 2012

I like the thick texture, so you can really use it for a hand or body. Gardenia smell is very interesting. wasn´t used to it before, like gramma´s old parfume. Lucia

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

Smells nice, moisturizes well, absorbs quickly, big bottle )))

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1225101 on May 07, 2012

very nice floral smells and good moisture

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »