Love it

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Feb 07, 2010

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Best online purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2953697 on Nov 18, 2011

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

good product/Bom produto

Posted by 5522131421848279108 on Jul 19, 2014

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

That Golden Feeling!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It does give that henna highlight, making each hair strand a shinny coating that my friends praised. It also gives your grey strands a glossy finish which was unexpected. A little goes a long way for this brand.

fantastic

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Gives soft hair and soft highlights

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 30, 2016

I really like this conditioner. Makes my hair soft and combats dryness well. It also adds some subtle highlights to my natural dark blond/partly dyed lighter blond hair. And it has a nice scent. (FWI my hair is straight and fine with a tendency to get dry ends.)

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Jan 03, 2012

smells nice and makes my hair soft

LIke this conditioner very much!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Feb 10, 2012

Best conditioner of all the ones I've used before. Goes on easy, washes off easy. Keeps hair soft and silky.

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on Jul 01, 2012

It adds golden highlights to my hair. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »