Love it

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Feb 07, 2010

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Best online purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2953697 on Nov 18, 2011

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Jan 03, 2012

smells nice and makes my hair soft

LIke this conditioner very much!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Feb 10, 2012

Best conditioner of all the ones I've used before. Goes on easy, washes off easy. Keeps hair soft and silky.

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on Jul 01, 2012

It adds golden highlights to my hair. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

I use it together with the shampoo and the hair-washing experience is thoroughly enjoyable:) Hair is smooth, silky, shiny and smells good. Will continue using ti!

Nice!

Posted by 5072553135092969086 on Jul 09, 2014

Smells very good! After using it hair is soft, but not so shiny I expected!

good product/Bom produto

Posted by 5522131421848279108 on Jul 19, 2014

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

That Golden Feeling!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It does give that henna highlight, making each hair strand a shinny coating that my friends praised. It also gives your grey strands a glossy finish which was unexpected. A little goes a long way for this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »