fantastic

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Gives soft hair and soft highlights

Posted by 4952406147770357688 on May 30, 2016

I really like this conditioner. Makes my hair soft and combats dryness well. It also adds some subtle highlights to my natural dark blond/partly dyed lighter blond hair. And it has a nice scent. (FWI my hair is straight and fine with a tendency to get dry ends.)

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on Jul 01, 2012

It adds golden highlights to my hair. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

I use it together with the shampoo and the hair-washing experience is thoroughly enjoyable:) Hair is smooth, silky, shiny and smells good. Will continue using ti!

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

Not bad as conditioner,but i didn't notice any change in my hair color and its not so great to purchase it again.

Good

Posted by 5047430827477000360 on Jul 17, 2012

Keeps hear sooft,helps even with grey hear

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The same comment for both Henna Gold Conditioner and Shampoo from Shikai. It's quite ok, but nothing special. Pleasant light smell, leaves hair soft and gentle. But I'm still looking for my perfect pair :)

Henna Gold conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2672268 on Feb 23, 2012

I did not notice any highlighting effect of this combo - Henna Gold shampoo and conditioner. It cleans the hair well, though my hair became more fizzy and brittle. Won't buy again.

Just So So

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jan 30, 2010

The conditioner is not really that fantastic. It doesn't make your hair smooth and silky but still usable.

just a conditioner

Posted by OksanaM on Jan 09, 2013

it nourishes good, but not "highlights" anything and just an average conditioner

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »