Clean well, lather well, but not shining

Posted by Reviewer2397118 on May 20, 2008

If you like to increase your hair volume, this shampoo is great for you. If you like to shin your hair, this is not the right one. After shampoo, need conditioner (any brand) otherwise will too dry.

For greasy scalps with no hairloss problem

Posted by LillaMi on Jul 05, 2014

Very average shampoo. Not very bad however - nothing special for me. Mega plus for the scent, consistence and economy pack. My scalp became very itchy, dry, not a good idea for people with sensitive csalps or definitely for those whohave both greasy scalp and hairloss problem. The shampoo has nothing that nourishes both hair and skin, no moisturizing properties. Good for people who need some volume, have strong hair, do not need any special treatments, because this shampoo is very basic. Good but not for me.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Apr 29, 2011

I ordered that because expected to get some highlights or some colour but nothing. Also it didn't give any volume to my hair. The shampoo itself washes well and is with pleasant light smell. But I ordered it hoping for the highlights and volume.

Dries out my hair

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

This shampoo dries out my hair. It smells nice though

Not sure yet......

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 09, 2010

This shampoo doesn't lather well in my water but I am still testing it. My hair is a bit drier but I haven't opened the conditioner yet.

A little goes a long way...

Posted by 5019955010005681717 on Sep 23, 2013

This shampoo is rich and creamy and very concentrated. Leaves a nice soft shine.

nice smell but no difference is noticed