Restored Health Hair

Posted by Reviewer1628268 on Dec 20, 2009

I had extremely damaged my hair from years of at home coloring. I decided to stop coloring and use this shampoo and conditioner. It restored much needed moisture and texture to my hair. The henna coloring has added nice highlights and shine. I've now been using this shampoo and conditioner for 2 years and have not colored my hair since.

My Favorite

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006

I get many compliments about my shiny hair when I use Shikai Henna Gold shampoo and conditioner. I notice it seems to enhance the curl, too.

Henna Gold

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Nov 06, 2008

I like this shampoo allot. Makes my hair feel really soft and "lights" my natural color giving it a healthy glow. Will buy again!

Love the Shine

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Apr 01, 2009

This shampoo gives my hair a nice shine. My hairdresser always comments on the shine.

great!

Posted by 5559206377903214264 on Dec 05, 2014

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Super great shampoo!

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

The lather is wonderful and my hair looked great after using it. I would definitely get this product again!

I enjoy it!

Posted by 5302325242388310979 on Sep 17, 2013

It's a great shampoo, I really do enjoy it. I haven't noticed any particular kind of 'shine', etc but it does what it says and I will continue using it. Smells delicious!

Posted by 5645236261618341696 on Oct 12, 2012

Great shampoo :)

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Feb 09, 2013

LOVE IT, gives my hair a beautiful healthy shine and hair still feels clean and refreshed

Shiny hair

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I started using this after dyeing my hair with henna. It keeps up the shine and softness, and my hair is manageable.