Not sure yet......

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 09, 2010

This shampoo doesn't lather well in my water but I am still testing it. My hair is a bit drier but I haven't opened the conditioner yet.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

Shampoo foams well, cleans. Gives hair shine. A little hair dries.

good

Posted by Reviewer3168968 on Jun 14, 2012

good shampoo

Shiny hair

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I started using this after dyeing my hair with henna. It keeps up the shine and softness, and my hair is manageable.

Best !!

Posted by Reviewer2953697 on Nov 18, 2011

Shampoo is wonderful, keeps my red hair color that normally fades super fast. Definite shine boost and no residue build up! Very happy consumer!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Aug 01, 2010

great conditioner, does not weigh down hair

Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 23, 2009

This shampoo is the best! It leaves my hair very soft, silky, and shiny. The price is great too!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3357045 on Oct 13, 2013

This is the first shampoo I have ever found that does everything it says. It brings out highlights, shine, and makes my hair way less dry. I usually have dry rough hair with split ends because I get chemical straightening done. Now, I can go longer between trims and my hair is much less dry.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3357167 on Aug 19, 2008

My favorite shampoo by far! Shiny, manageable hair. I use this when I want to look GOOD!

Absolutely Awesome on my Oil-Prone hair

Posted by 4722232572958227725 on Feb 23, 2014

I have a lot of hair, unfortunately it's dull, lifeless and prone to getting oily in the space of a day - half a day if I condition. Shikai Henna Gold shampoo changed everything! It brightens my hair with a gorgeous sparkle, it makes it light, soft and dynamic and stays that way for at least two days. It is such a relief - my cousin has the same hair type and she loves it too. So while it's not for everyone, for dull, oily, unsalvageable mops it's great!