Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

Smells lovely of vanilla and does not dry out my skin. The vanilla scent is not overpowering, but just right. Will buy again.

Great scent and moisturing.

Posted by Reviewer2072248 on Mar 18, 2011

My skin used to be dry and itchy. However, after using the Shikai shower gel, the condition improved greatly. I'm currently testing the various scent, and this smells great. It may be a little too strong though as it tends to linger on longer after showering. Yuzu is refreshing. Honeysuckle is relaxing. Gardenia is too floral and tends to overwhelm.

Great vanilla!

Posted by holahola on Sep 28, 2011

This one smells really good vanilla. I'm a vanilla-coconut-chocolate-smell-lover, and have tried ALOT of products here on Iherb with those kind of scents. This on is my superduper favorite. Have orderd the bodyltion as well now.

bdremmer@nethtc.net

Posted by Reviewer2663989 on Feb 14, 2009

Works well with my chemical sensitivities, and a little goes a long way

Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jul 06, 2014

Organically certified and smells amazing. My sensitive skin has not reacted and my skin feels very supple. I was surprised by the amount of ingredients, but very happy with how my skin is responding

I love this!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 12, 2014

Use it on my self and on the kids, lovely vanilla scent. Mild and rich in moist, use it as intimate wash, body wash, shaving cream and for hair and body on the kids. Works splendid!!

Great Product

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jul 14, 2014

Nice Scent and you don't need much to produce suds. Soap-free and leaves skin hydrated and not dry.

Aromatic & Moisturizing

Posted by veera21 on Jun 12, 2016

was so excited when i received the product. immediately opened and took a sniff...and it was love at first sight...just the right amount of aroma. French Vanilla is divine...and i used it as a shampoo and as facial. feels good. money well spent. ♥

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2958666 on Dec 20, 2011

Great smell

Natural and Gentle

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 13, 2009

I've been using Shikai moisturizing shower gels for several years now. Nothing is more gentle on dry skin. You feel clean and smooth afterwards, not tight like with soap. It isn't sticky or greasy like other moisturizing shower gels that just coat your skin, so even my teenage son loves it. The best thing about the vanilla is it's subtle enough that you can add an essential oil to it if you prefer a different scent (we add cinnamon to ours).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »