Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

Smells lovely of vanilla and does not dry out my skin. The vanilla scent is not overpowering, but just right. Will buy again.

Great scent and moisturing.

Posted by Reviewer2072248 on Mar 18, 2011

My skin used to be dry and itchy. However, after using the Shikai shower gel, the condition improved greatly. I'm currently testing the various scent, and this smells great. It may be a little too strong though as it tends to linger on longer after showering. Yuzu is refreshing. Honeysuckle is relaxing. Gardenia is too floral and tends to overwhelm.

Great vanilla!

Posted by holahola on Sep 28, 2011

This one smells really good vanilla. I'm a vanilla-coconut-chocolate-smell-lover, and have tried ALOT of products here on Iherb with those kind of scents. This on is my superduper favorite. Have orderd the bodyltion as well now.

bdremmer@nethtc.net

Posted by Reviewer2663989 on Feb 14, 2009

Works well with my chemical sensitivities, and a little goes a long way

Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jul 06, 2014

Organically certified and smells amazing. My sensitive skin has not reacted and my skin feels very supple. I was surprised by the amount of ingredients, but very happy with how my skin is responding

Great vegan, foaming SLS-free shower gel

Posted by Krystall on Jul 28, 2012

The best vegan, SLS-free shower gel I've ever tried. I love this! It foams up and doesn't strip skin for moisture, it even contains aloe to moisturize your skin. Vanilla smell is calm and nice.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

Does not dry me out.

Relaxing and efficient

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on May 31, 2013

You will need a small amount of it to wash your whole body, very efficient! The smell is delicate and I find it relaxing and use it mostly when I take shower in the evening.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1142315 on Sep 12, 2010

Always great to have a product do what it promises

Great Product

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jul 14, 2014

Nice Scent and you don't need much to produce suds. Soap-free and leaves skin hydrated and not dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »