Not sure if I'm sold yet

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on May 03, 2010

I noticed it contains TEA Lauryl Sulfate - I thought this was an "all natural" shampoo. I googled the ingredient b/c of all you hear about lauryl sulfates. I found an article from Shikai saying the TEA (stands for 3 chemicals, not tea you would drink) is a much milder, more expensive lauryl sulfate which is gentler to your skin and does not cause irritaion like other "cheap" lauryl sulfates. It still bugs me he calls it "all natural" when indeed it contains this chemical. He said there is no proof lauryl sulfates cause cancer...my naturopath said to stay away from it whenever possible. But, that being said, it does lather up nicely and has a nice fragrance, not overpowering, just clean. I have sensitive skin so it has been fine in that respect, yet I'm not sure how "moisturizing" it is - I think the lauryl sulfate tends to dry my skin (especially my feet) and I continue to need to apply moisturizers right after I shower.

Love the scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

Lathers up easily and has a light pleasant Yuzu scent. Doesn't strike me as particularly moisturing but perhaps I have drier-than-normal skin, so thicker moisturising shower creams work better. Nonethess I have re-ordered this again - great for daily shower use.

Great vegan, foaming SLS-free shower gel

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

The best vegan, SLS-free shower gel I've ever tried. I love this! It foams up and doesn't strip skin for moisture, it even contains aloe to moisturize your skin. The Yuzu scent is citrus-y and fresh.

Smells Like a Meyer Lemon!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. It smells just like a Meyer lemon! It's a nice refreshing scent. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer2602483 on Jun 15, 2008

The product quality is excellent, shipping was on time. I will definitely use iHerb again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 25, 2010

This is one of my favorites, very fresh and clean smelling. Lathers great, a little goes a long way, rinses easily, leaves skin clean and soft feeling. Worth every penny. Shikai makes great shower gel.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2708895 on Jun 24, 2011

Wonderful smell And it's really a MOISTURIZING gel. No tightness after use

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2829102 on Jun 09, 2010

I have always loved the smell of yuzu; it is similar to grapefruit but more sophisticated. This cleanser lathers amazingly well in a bath poof/sponge; I only use a drop about the size of a dime and it is MORE than enough to cleanse my entire body. I am pleased with it despite the fact that I wish the ingredients were more natural and moisturizing.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3063104 on Sep 21, 2008

Takes very little product. Does a great job cleaning and moisturizing.

Super Moisture

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Apr 01, 2009

This is effective at keeping my aging skin from drying out too much.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »