Very good value

Posted by Reviewer2472461 on Oct 02, 2009

This shampoo feels like a build-up removing shampoo - hair is squeaky clean after using it, so must use conditioner afterwards. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it truly helps with maintaining color, but overall I like it - good value.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jul 23, 2012

This works well. The Skikai leave in spray on conditioner is the only conditioner I have EVER liked. Used together, my hair doesn't suffer so much from swimming in chlorinated water.

good

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

bought it for my mum, she likes it a lot, as it adds volume to her thin hair and keeps her color natural

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2443058 on Oct 08, 2012

I like this shampoo, it cleans my hair well and doesn't damage my hair colour.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Oct 13, 2012

At first I did not like the smell, but it goes away. It does not linger. I use only fragance free products. So I am very happy with this hair product and will continue to order in the future.

Shampoo makes hair soft

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

I can feel that my hair is softer after using this shampoo. But after finishing 3/4 of the bottle my scalp is sometimes itchy. I am not sure if the ingredients in the shampoo is causing this as I never have any problems with itchy scalp with other shampoos. Would be a good idea to alternate this shampoo with other kinds and not use it everyday.

perfect shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Nov 27, 2015

the scent is a bit boring, but besides from that a very good shampoo. silky texture, mild scent,good lather

Lathers great!

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

I was very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well for a natural product and the price is great. My only source of discontent was the scent, which I found to be very plain and unattractive. Still totally worth repurchasing!!

Like that it won't strip hair colour

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 01, 2010

I use a natural hair colour that washes out, so I was looking for a shampoo that will help it last longer. I think this helps, but I have only just started using it. Fragrance free, with lots of genlt ingredients like aloe vera gel and coconut oil.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1199268 on Mar 25, 2012

Seems that it helps to prevent my hair colour from fading, smells good, but drains hair, so conditioner is essential :-) but in all, in combination with conditioner, it's really good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »