my mom's favorite

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

I got this for my mother and it is her favorite shampoo. She has normal, very thick, short hair that has been colored to cover the grey. this shampoo does not strip out the color yet cleans her hair leaving it soft and managable.

ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ШАМПУНЬ

Posted by 5564083847546986061 on Oct 22, 2013

ОЧИЩАЕТ ВОЛОСЫ НЕПЛОХО НО ЕСЛИ ВОЛОСЫ ОКРАШЕНЫ БЕЗ КОНДИЦИОНЕРА НЕ ОБОЙТИСЬ . БУДУ ПОКУПАТЬ ЕЩЁ !

natural with foam

Posted by 5469196706488741682 on Nov 06, 2013

my hair really likes this shamoo. It has good ingredients, it's creamy and it foams well and it washes hair nicely and makes her sily and smooth. Deff gonna repurchase cause this is the best shampoo for colored hair by far!

Great Shampoo

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Jan 03, 2014

I love this shampoo. A little goes a long way. I started using this after my old shampoo, which claimed to be gentle but really wasn't, left my hair stripped of color only a couple of weeks after visiting the salon. Good lather, nice scent.

Perfect!

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Aug 04, 2014

I absolutely love it! It foams well, smells nice and does a great job on my colored hair!

Great product!

Posted by 4991168715708109329 on Mar 01, 2016

I've been using this shampoo since 2013. It provides very gentle care for my hair and I haven't had any problems with it. If you use natural oil masks for your hair like I sometimes do (or some heavier products), maybe you'll need to use a little more of the shampoo or shampoo twice, but otherwise it cleans hair nicely.

Amazing lather!

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on Apr 08, 2016

For a vegan product, it lathers great! super foamy & it smells really good :) it does dry my hair out abit, but it's nothing abit of the shikai daily conditioner cant fix!

Happy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2835629 on Jan 20, 2011

Love this product

Shikai Natural Color Care Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2425971 on Mar 09, 2011

Very good shampoo! I have a sensitive scalp and this product does not cause any skin reactions on my scalp. Great price and shipping costs! Thanks

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3126974 on Mar 10, 2011

From Latvia Hair wash easily, become soft and shiny. Much more time does not become greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »