good stuff

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

very gentle and makes my hair feeling silky. it also contains amla (a natural vitamin c).

Perfect Everyday conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1862350 on Dec 06, 2009

The title really says it all. This conditioner also has a very light herbal fragrance that is lovely in the shower and gone once it is rinsed out.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a good conditioner. It doesn't take much and it rinses well, leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Has a light pleasant scent but it doesn't linger. Is exactly what a conditioner should be.

condition

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

great product

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best

good conditioner, give it a few washes

Posted by Reviewer2918071 on Sep 15, 2014

I have black fine hair (a lot of it) which has been bleached multiple times on the ends to lift it for unnatural colours. At first I gave this conditioner isolated attempts, and wasn't happy. After a longer trial, it kept improving my ends each time I used it, without being too heavy for the rest of my hair. I used a fair amount and let it sit for a couple minutes each time. Turned out great! I used it with a gentle sulfate free shampoo, so my hair wasn't being clarified each time, ended up with balanced hair for 2-3 washes per week.

I'm a repeat customer of this product.

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Nov 08, 2010

works well. I am picky about conditioner, and this is a nice natural one that isn't too harsh for my hair.

Working Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Apr 12, 2011

It gets the tangles out of my long thick hair, and I don't have to wash it as much as I did with my other conditioner.

Good

Posted by happydays on Apr 05, 2012

Nice and ligth conditioner.. I have fine hair and this doesnt leave my hair heavy

My mother loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

got this for my mom. Her hair is normal but colored to mask the grey. this is her favorite shampoo. She says it leaves her hair soft. It does not stink (that is a quote) and a little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »