Great Volumising and Strengthening Shampoo!

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Jul 09, 2015

Seems to help volumise the hair, and very easy to get into a thick lather. Unlike other shampoos, I could significantly feel the difference in strength and thickness of my hair after using it for a few weeks. Love it, has become my everyday shampoo!

smells nice

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Mar 18, 2015

I quite like this. It has a a faint fruity smell that doesn't linger on your hair after wash. Lathers well. Maybe not for every day use but works well with my hair wash rutine when using this in turns with other shampoos. Not the best moisturizer but plesant to use.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1365442 on Nov 17, 2014

Loving this

Good for sensitive scalp & dry hair.

Posted by miaumiau on Oct 19, 2014

I have a very sensitive scalp plus colour-treated, dry hair. This shampoo is very good for everyday use. 100% ordering this product again.

Good

Posted by 5014961989458394352 on Oct 10, 2014

I like product

Shikai, Natural, Moisturing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on May 05, 2014

I love this shampoo because I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues. I color my hair and use this shampoo every day and it keeps my hair in good condition

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Nov 24, 2013

Cleans well!

great

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Oct 12, 2013

It has a very delicate scent and cleans my hair very well. It might not be as effective on someone with greasier hair, though, but I'm not that person.

The best shampoo.

Posted by 5071217295277676605 on Sep 22, 2013

It really is at least for me the best shampoo I have ever had. I highly recomend this product!

Surprisingly Nice

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 21, 2012

A less expensive alternative with an ingredient or two that we are supposed to consider suspect. However, it does the job well, good lather, pleasant scent, no noticeable residue. I use it as an alternative to other more spendy organic shampoos to avoid buildup from the spendier ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »