wow!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Apr 22, 2008

This shampoo feels great, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling great. The glycerin makes it feel really rich and silky, and it lathers really well. I have collar length, thick, fine, straight hair, that doesn't like the winter weather, but this shampoo really helps. I also use the everyday conditioner, which is great in the summer, but not quite enough in the winter, so I also use the very light leave-in conditioner. All these products are worth every penny.

really moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009

Good shampoo especially if hair is dried out.

Great price for this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1000943 on Feb 16, 2009

This works for me to stop my dry itchy scalp. Leaves my hair very shiny.

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012

Lathers great, a little goes a very long way. I don't think it moisturizes much, but it does clean well. Good ingredients and gets the job done.

Shikai, Natural, Moisturing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on May 05, 2014

I love this shampoo because I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues. I color my hair and use this shampoo every day and it keeps my hair in good condition

Good for sensitive scalp & dry hair.

Posted by miaumiau on Oct 19, 2014

I have a very sensitive scalp plus colour-treated, dry hair. This shampoo is very good for everyday use. 100% ordering this product again.

Excellent shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Oct 28, 2010

A little goes a long way, and it lathers up nicely. Even though the bottle looks small, it lasts longer than some of the other natural shampoos that you have to use a lot of. I have normal hair and don't need to use a conditioner with this one. It seemed less drying than the Nature's Gate shampoos I tried. Great for everyday use and dry scalp!

love it! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

This is excellent, lovely shampoo. Moisturizing and light. Nice scent, lightly scented fresh. Great price. I highly recommend it. Cleans my thick, dry wild hair just fine. And lasts a long time, because you do not need to use a lot at one time. It is kind of concentrated, but light. Excellent!

better than i expected

Posted by Reviewer3050371 on Jan 14, 2011

This shampoo really does get your hair clean I do a coconut oil treatment on my relaxed hair overnight and in the morning I wash twice with this shampoo and it really does get my hair clean and it has a nice smell as well a little does goes a long way i was not expecting for this shampoo to lather as good as it did. love this shampoo

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Mar 13, 2012

This one I loved. Moisturize just well, smells fresh like a watermelon. Would buy again. Recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »