Dry eye relief

Posted by Reviewer2755142 on May 30, 2011

Long time i was looking right product for my dry eyes and this one really helps already after two weeks of use. Dont need to use eyedrops anymore which actually often makes your dry eye problems even worse cause theres usually some additives in most of the eyedrops. This product also has some benefits for your skin and hair.

rescue for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1998781 on Feb 23, 2011

when our grand dad had his skin burnt - to the rescue came the sea buckthorn oil. Believe me it helped rejuvenate his skin. This oil - magic power for your skin.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Oct 22, 2011

I've been taking this product for over a year now and can honestly say that my skin and nails have improved drastically. After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin was softer and radiant. My nails are no longer brittle!

Notice no difference with 1mth use

Posted by Reviewer2179119 on Jan 23, 2011

Notice no difference with 1mth use

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2156909 on Oct 30, 2010

I have used this product before, but stopped because of the cost (from another distributor). Since your offer was so good, I took advantage of it. There is more & more in the news concerning saw buckthorn oil--all of it good. This is a great product!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Living in New Zealand the sun is very harsh & even with sunscreen I normally burn in 30 minutes, after taking this I spent 4 1/2 hrs in the sun (with the same sunscreen) & no burning, just went brown!!! Another bonus is my very dry skin is much, much improved!

No effect

Posted by Taniana on Jul 11, 2011

No effect whatsoever....

Sea Buckthorn Oil softgels

Posted by Reviewer3147210 on Aug 31, 2011

I recommend this product. It takes weeks to start to see the results but here is what I have noticed. I have more energy. My appetite is under control. My hair and nails are visibly improved. I have noticed an improvement in digestive health. My order came promptly. I will buy again.

Omega 7 is great for joints and skin

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Nov 14, 2011

Taking natural Omega 7 several times a week makes a big difference in my joints. I highly recommend it! I don't notice any difference in this brand verses any other brand in quality.

Sea-Buckthorn gel tablets

Posted by Reviewer3355243 on Nov 06, 2011

We believe this product has improved the way we feel physically. They have reduced the frequency and duration of my wife's abdominal attacks. We recommend it highly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »